Kingstone Press Championship: Dewsbury v Doncaster

andyram

I speak to Ryan quite a bit,he's had a few issues in his personal life this year so I think Glenn's probably looking after him & trying not to put too much much pressure on the lad,I'm sure he'll get some game time from now till end of season!!

Good news that hes got talent.At present its like being on Manningham lane.lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping for 2 points in between the showers and rain.

Rams 26- Donny 12

Att 990

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

6-6 ht , very poor half. We need a hide improvement to come a way with anything.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

Very poor. I've just heard Wakefiekd are going to announce Moreison has there new coach. Any truth to this?

Let me get my kleenex out

Just incase it's tears or bodily fluids ;)

One way or another ;)

Doubt it will be if honest :(

Well that was the worst performance I have watched by a professional side.

It wasn't really, was it? Just very disappointing given our expectations these days.

They played better than expected and I think that probably threw us. Winning when playing badly is no bad trait though wearing a bit thin this season

It wasn't really, was it? Just very disappointing given our expectations these days.

They played better than expected and I think that probably threw us. Winning when playing badly is no bad trait though wearing a bit thin this season

There were some positives. New hooker looked good, we won without Brown and only 700 Dewsbury folk turned up to see it!

Roll on next week when we will finally see the lads turn it on and win by 70!

Agree about Conroy - added some zip at dummy half - MOM for me. Very poor display from just about everybody I thought. Won ugly last week., and even uglier today. Can't understand why we looked so slow in the backs, except that Fieldhouse still looks to be carrying an injury and Crooks still looks overweight. The halfbacks don't look on the same wavelength at the moment either - lets hope they Gel before the next few hard games.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I thought we were very poor, dont look organised no line same move all the time running back inside, in fact twice Hepworth ran into his own player.And it seems to me we don't select on form, I know Beckett hasn't set the world on fire but onlast weeks shows surely it should have been Crookes left out? When is Grady back by the way.

Well that was the worst performance I have watched by a professional side.

clearly you weren't at Runcorn when they won their first game in their 3 millionth attempt now that was bad I still have flashbacks now

Or losing at home to London Skolars  :(

"It was a pretty disgusting performance. I was disappointed for the fans who turned up because they deserve better than that"

Dewsbury Rams Head Coach Glenn Morrison branded his side's performance as "disgusting" as the Rams fought to a 14-6 win over winless Doncaster at the Tetley's Stadium this afternoon.

Morrison left disappointed by "disgusting" performance: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article/43483/morrison-left-disappointed-by-disgusting

Tom

Yes it was a poor team performance, however I thought Hepworth was immense today.Also thought Haggerty had his best game for a while. Thought our half backs were poor today and failed to create anything in the very limited space that Doncaster (and referee) allowed us. Fieldhouse chimed into the line but was instantly tackled so created little. Overall we lacked several components of a successful team I.e. cohesion, understanding, and aggression. Doncaster controlled the ruck too easily, though this was aided by the referee not penalising their incessant laying on and interference. Need to improve massively in key areas if we are to realise top 4 aspirations.

Like everyone else, I came away disappointed with the performance, but happy to have won. I did feel sorry for Doncaster in an odd sort of way, because they deserved to win. Like Batley last week their finishing was their let-down.

If it wasn't for our defence (which in itself, had its problems, missing tackles and not coveting the ball) Doncaster could have been in for two or three tries. As spectators we like to watch our players going forward; trouble is our players do too! There is too much one man rugby and it's no good giving a standing player a pass; he needs to be running onto the ball and we are still passing just for the sake of it.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

I was just wondering, how many free curries do the cinnamon lodge give Karl Pryce for sponsoring him? The lad looks fatter each week!

Went last week and had the " chefs special"

It was a pryce bhuna

Succulent fatty meat served on the lazy bone,smothered in wobbly 40/20 sauce

;)

I was just wondering, how many free curries do the cinnamon lodge give Karl Pryce for sponsoring him? The lad looks fatter each week!

So that's it then ? All we need to do is get rid of Pryce and a top four spot and promotion to SL is nailed on ? If I learned anything on Sunday, it was that we look better with Pryce at fullback than Fieldhouse, who to be honest has been a far cry from the player who was a standout at Fax. Personally I couldn't single out any player for blame yesterday - they were all craap. Neither did anybody deserve MOM - they were all craap, although you could forgive Conroy, who was shoved in at the deep end.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Yeah, he's had enough of a chance now. Best get rid.

:rolleyes:  :tongue:

Not saying that Tom - he looked a terrific player at Fax - before he crocked his knee. He looks to me to be still a long way from being over that injury. His pace his down and he looks to have difficulty turning quickly - as you might expect from somebody still wondering if his knee will hold up. He should have been eased back via the reserves (isn't that one of the reasons we have one ?) and wasn't, and he should have been kept there until he is ready.

Two things worry me. 1) He isn't doing himself justice. 2) If he IS still carrying an injury, he risks further damage - possibly career ending. I actually hope he gets back to his best - the sooner the better.

George Bernard Shaw.

Spoke to Brownie, was rested because his knee swelled up, hope he's back next week.

Badly missed.  Does anyone else (with exception of Thacks) know what backing up is???

Once we have Grady and Brown firing on all cylinders i think we should see the difference. 

Archived