Q & A

Kevin Nicholas

Tomorrow at Widnes video Q & A not designed to solve any issue but anyone on forum who believes not doing enough or not running Club as should can ask and get a proper reply rather than just having a go on here when cannot put proper explanations.i am trying to answer critcism from genuine fans as have no problems with face to face talk. The critics who dont want to listen or just want to sound off on here will be working but hopefully as many as can will come and have a beer as i know there are genuine fans on here as well as a couple with agendas. Anyway whatever people think this is giving you an opportunity & its up to you. If people dont come then all i can say is we will continue to try to improve things but to be honest there is no quick fix whatever people say but we will remain positive and try. By the way Paul Cooke is not a half back option as he has no wish to play. If did he is a good person & player who clearly we would look to. I also will say it again money has not been an issue re halfback it is availability.

Wish i could make it but the joys of shift work im afraid. Again i have no issue with you or any of the board. Im just a very fustrated supporter of this club. I been through relagtion before but was never as dishearted as i feel at the moment. Im sure you your self are fustrated by these recent performances in the league.i for one dont wish you step a side as i temember the mess you came in to when you took over the club.

I honestly don't believe that there are many on the forum who are 'just sounding off'. From following threads it is clear that the majority of people are not having a go at you personally out of malice, simply putting a point of view but with the club at heart. We know we can't go out and pick up anybody we fancy and we know that we have to pick up promising players and try to mould them, sometimes it works, sometimes not. We also realise that up to 2 years ago we have been lucky to have players of the calibre of Greenwood, Black, Moore, Walmsley, Griffin etc etc who have brought us a level of success, and luck was bound to run out sometime. We appreciate that you and other board members and coaching staff don't turn up to make a mess of the club, so please don't think that we all have agendas, that's different to having an opinion. I believe that, having looked around at other clubs' sites, the Batley forum is one of the more measured and knowledgeable.

Unfortunetly i won't be there witb my arthritis abit painfull, i can only manage my sunday's at the mount,i would appreciate it if one of my fellow forum member's would pose this question on my behalf,doesn't the board and coaching staff think that it would be a good idea to extend the contracts of our top player's now for another season at least? I.e, alex rowe, james brown, keagan hirst, wayne reitte,jc,ect, personaly i think this would give the team more spirit and would especially give all the hardened fans & even the armchair supporter's some hope for the remainder of this season and the belief for nxt season, our motto keep the faith would be more appropriate because in securing these great player's now would imo get abit, if not alot of the Bulldog spirit back

Unfortunetly i won't be there witb my arthritis abit painfull, i can only manage my sunday's at the mount,i would appreciate it if one of my fellow forum member's would pose this question on my behalf,doesn't the board and coaching staff think that it would be a good idea to extend the contracts of our top player's now for another season at least? I.e, alex rowe, james brown, keagan hirst, wayne reitte,jc,ect, personaly i think this would give the team more spirit and would especially give all the hardened fans & even the armchair supporter's some hope for the remainder of this season and the belief for nxt season, our motto keep the faith would be more appropriate because in securing these great player's now would imo get abit, if not alot of the Bulldog spirit back

Some people work shifts, some people can't afford the travel, some people like my self who is over the age of 60 and has bad arthritis rely's on a lift which i am only able to get on a sunday to the game's and some people have other commitments like Children for example,not everyone can just drop things & rush up to the club midweek like that, IMO.

Some people work shifts, some people can't afford the travel, some people like my self who is over the age of 60 and has bad arthritis rely's on a lift which i am only able to get on a sunday to the game's and some people have other commitments like Children for example,not everyone can just drop things & rush up to the club midweek like that, IMO.

And some people, like myself, just couldn't be bothered.

if you are not bothered, why read and comment?

Maybe, I am more observant than yourself, Or a realist. None of the reasons you gave are appropriate for anyone who wants to do something, or go somewhere.  So next time just tell the truth.

Maybe, I am more observant than yourself, Or a realist. None of the reasons you gave are appropriate for anyone who wants to do something, or go somewhere.  So next time just tell the truth.

so work commitments & family commitments & disability's are not appropriate to you, are you on the rite planet? Or are you one that doesn't work and sponges of government? Or one that doesn't have family commitments or rely's on others to look after children? Or one with no disability's so doesn't no what its like to be disabled?

so work commitments & family commitments & disability's are not appropriate to you, are you on the rite planet? Or are you one that doesn't work and sponges of government? Or one that doesn't have family commitments or rely's on others to look after children? Or one with no disability's so doesn't no what its like to be disabled?

For workers, swap a shift, tell the gaffer you will be late in. resign. Family comitments, Do what we have done forever, tell the wife you are going out and have your supper ready when you get in. Disabled, get a taxi and use the stairlift supplied for your use. My circumstances are only for my nephews and I to know. By the way not all unemployed people are sponges. Never been unemployed so I may be wrong.

For workers, swap a shift, tell the gaffer you will be late in. resign. Family comitments, Do what we have done forever, tell the wife you are going out and have your supper ready when you get in. Disabled, get a taxi and use the stairlift supplied for your use. My circumstances are only for my nephews and I to know. By the way not all unemployed people are sponges. Never been unemployed so I may be wrong.

l assume you have never been billybulldog also but you assume he is lying.

Some people really do have genuine reasons for not making certain events. Do we deprive all those who cannot make it, the chance to find out what happened? It seems to me that that is a great way to turn the few supporters we already have, off the club!

l assume you have never been billybulldog also but you assume he is lying.

Some people really do have genuine reasons for not making certain events. Do we deprive all those who cannot make it, the chance to find out what happened? It seems to me that that is a great way to turn the few supporters we already have, off the club!

I never assume anything. My opinion is that people are free to do any legal act which includes Q & A sessions. As I said I couldnt be bothered. How is the mustachioed chairman turning supporters away? If you want to know turn up and if not don't go, but please don't make excuses.

I never assume anything. My opinion is that people are free to do any legal act which includes Q & A sessions. As I said I couldnt be bothered. How is the mustachioed chairman turning supporters away? If you want to know turn up and if not don't go, but please don't make excuses.

So if a person cannot make it, they do not deserve to know what went on? And my suggestion wasn't about KN turning fans away, my point was that your attitude towards billybulldog would put him off! Why not just tell him what went on?

So if a person cannot make it, they do not deserve to know what went on? And my suggestion wasn't about KN turning fans away, my point was that your attitude towards billybulldog would put him off! Why not just tell him what went on?

Goodness me. I cannot tell you what went on. I couldn't be bothered going. I must have said this several times.

Secondly, I have said several times, that in my opinion, Anyone is free to do what they want. The Club fitted stair lifts to allow those in need to attend such meetings. I find it strange, people in this day and age, cannot do what they desire  and then make silly excuses for not doing what they could have done if they wanted. 

What is happening to this forum? It is more like an agony aunt column of late. Get a life; let's talk about the issues not our personal circumstances and our prejudices.

Ok, could anyone post some of teh key questions and responses from the QandA session for those who could not attend?

What is happening to this forum? It is more like an agony aunt column of late. Get a life; let's talk about the issues not our personal circumstances and our prejudices.

if u dont like it dont read it or comment on it, simple & not exactly rocket science

Archived