Q & A

Kevin Nicholas

l assume you have never been billybulldog also but you assume he is lying.

Some people really do have genuine reasons for not making certain events. Do we deprive all those who cannot make it, the chance to find out what happened? It seems to me that that is a great way to turn the few supporters we already have, off the club!

no i didn't did you and if your care to read back distant dog it was KTF,that asked what went on at Q&A thank u, & not me

no i didn't did you and if your care to read back distant dog it was KTF,that asked what went on at Q&A thank u, & not me

Not really sure why you seem to be annoyed at me. l was trying to support your position. Never mind!

Not really sure why you seem to be annoyed at me. l was trying to support your position. Never mind!

Bless...........all calm now.........

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I'll admit that I'm Coolio and Piggys mate.

Oh No I always suspected I had a split personality! Just disappointed to find out one of them is a Drag Queen

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

So... What was said?

It appears that no one is prepared to inform those who for whatever reason were unable to attend what was said on this evening. As the undoubted decline in attendances take place perhaps it should be considered that not only is it the performance on the field which is responsible but also the failure to update the whole of the fan base in order to keep their interest alive.

It appears that no one is prepared to inform those who for whatever reason were unable to attend what was said on this evening. As the undoubted decline in attendances take place perhaps it should be considered that not only is it the performance on the field which is responsible but also the failure to update the whole of the fan base in order to keep their interest alive.

Come on Fred, you more than most know its a back slapping secret society.

I'll admit that I'm Coolio and Piggys mate.

You ain't enough class to be coolio ;)

Or my alter ego Piggy's mate or our super alter ego townie ;)

I'm sure at any one time their's only 3 people that go on this forum ;)

A very poor attendance Fred and in the main it was just letting fans know which players the Board had tried for and why deals had fallen through.  Very little to report really.  KN seemed a little dispirited to me, and who can blame him. 

Archived