Welcome to Oldham

Looking forward to Sunday already.Good rugby and good banter.If its anything like the last game it should be a cracker. Hopefully we can get our own back this time.See you all Sunday hopefully decent weather. Fingers crossed.

Should be a very tight game, both teams seem to be hitting form and hopefully Crusaders have got over their Blackpool hangover!  Watch out for our second half performance - if only we could replicate it in the first 40 minutes!!

I'm sure there will be a good few Cru fans there and I'm sure all will enjoy the day out. Sorry I wont be there I am working in Belgium but I'll be following on Twitter

Hope its a nice sunny day seems every time we come to Oldham its bad weather, but the welcome is always warm, looking foward to a great game.

I bet your gutted.I suppose you can't be everywhere.

Gutted I wasn't at the game... a very surreal experience sitting in the sunshine on top of the Waterloo memorial (Butte de Lion) in Waterloo, Belgium after finishing working on a cycleing challenge - with a glass of champagne getting the scores texted to me by Number 7!!

Gutted I had to follow game on the interweb too, but at least you had champagne to celebrate with. No camp for me this weekend so looking forward to beating Rochdale at the 'Rock'.

Will txt you again as I think your off on another jolly to the land of tulips and clogs, have a great time mate.

Gutted I had to follow game on the interweb too, but at least you had champagne to celebrate with. No camp for me this weekend so looking forward to beating Rochdale at the 'Rock'.

Will txt you again as I think your off on another jolly to the land of tulips and clogs, have a great time mate.

Mm, maybe you'll have to look forward to beating Hornets a bit longer. Wait while the fat lady sings in future.

W

We are 6 miles away from Oldham. Not "a small town in Oldham."We really loved beating your lot.

Mm, maybe you'll have to look forward to beating Hornets a bit longer. Wait while the fat lady sings in future.

Aye your right, hopefully the Cru can even things out when we play at your place. I will always look forward to that day when she does sing. Have a good one.

Regards 7

Aye your right, hopefully the Cru can even things out when we play at your place. I will always look forward to that day when she does sing. Have a good one.

Regards 7

It'll be close, I'm sure. This division is going to be a real battle at the end of the season. Any team of about eight could win it.

Archived