Oh dear.

hunsok3

Well what can you say,no kienhorst,yates,walters,they all played for leeds today,you have to say,we are an average team without dual reg,,and we were 12.0 up at half time. Did not go to the game,but it doesn't look good ,does it,,fax at home Friday,who just beat fev,at fev,doesn't fill you with optimism really ,does it.  

Flanagan played for Hemel on Sat. An absolute woeful 2nd half today, paperthin defence and Haven  looked like scoring everytime with the wind and slope in that 2nd half. Anyone that says we don't need DR are living in cloud cuckoo land, we didn't have any today and lost 28-0 in the 2nd half - that says it all.

Yeh the slope that runs downhill to the open end unless its an optical illusion,  I thought Dion Ayre run the show in the 2nd half and tbh we were lucky to be 12-0 up in the 1st half. Apart from Jack Lee and Luke Briscoe we were at best average, Simon Brown and the DR were badly missed today.

best squad in years .. 

worst coach ever.. he coaches and picks team from squad brought in which was supposed to be best we have had in god knows how long.. 

time the excuse of injuries no dual reg this week, its every week with or without injuries and having half leeds team  in team.. 1 half wonders and then total useless other half

its the coach who picks the team motivates the players.. buck stops with him

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Eaton needs a more positive approach.yesterdays team was so negative.if we go down the chances of getting back up anytime soon are slim.even our points difference will lose us a point.halifax,London,bulls,fev,Leigh are our forthcoming fixtures is not encouraging.

If the have played 3 games for you before round 23 ,then they can play after round 23,however once they play for you after round 23 they can't be recalled by So club or if on loan.So come round 23 it depends on who the SL club is going to let you have for the rest of the season

A waste of time, diesel and admission fee as far as I was concerned. We are turning making the same mistakes into an art form at the minute.

For the FOURTH game on the trot (Dewsbury, Doncaster, Sheffield and now Whitehaven) we make a good, if unspectacular start, the better side and up on the scoreboard after 25-30 minutes ... then the opposition suss us out, change things round a bit ... and we are floundering. OK we still beat Donny but only because they weren't good enough to find a try to hit the front in the third quarter, otherwise we would have lost that too.

The others though, have taken us to the cleaners when they've worked us out. Our inability - or is it reluctance? - to react to changes in the game situation, implement Plan B (if it exists?), or even try anything "off the cuff" to try and catch the other team out, is so blatantly obvious it's painful. And I don't go with this theory that we need DR players - there were plenty of players with enough Championship, and indeed Super League experience out there to do better than what we're being served up at the minute. All the more ironic then, that my MOM, Backhouse, was one of few without that level of experience.

Don't see us getting close in any of the next few games now, all against teams in the top half. But at least let's have a properly selected team (Flanagan being the obvious case in point) and some variety and thinking on our feet for God's sake!!

And as one wag shouted when we went in 12-0 up at half-time "ignore the half-time team talk"! 

We need from last seasons line up DAVID MARCH and LIAM HOOD--2 players who got us out of the mire. We have nobody to do that this season.

Fortunately we are still in the top 8.

Our experienced coaching team have to find ways to make us play for 80 minutes

goods news , what could that be

hunslet till i die

nearly great news

grimmer back......... result

eaton remains in charge......... never mind

hunslet till i die

need flanagan on pitch to go with the triangle

hunslet till i die

Music to the ears of every Hunslet fan I'm sure, welcome back Grimmer.

However, getting him back is only step one. Step two is getting him into Eaton's somewhat idiosynchratic team selections. Then the final step is allowing him to do the role he suits best and not "structuring out" his natural ability.

If he's anything like fit I would have him on the bench for Friday, especially as Kain is struggling with an injury from Sunday, and maybe give him half an hour. Grimmer and Brown at half-back, plus Flanagan on hooker interchange, would freshen things up no end and provide a whole load of different options to what we've witnessed lately.  

Half time score on Friday = 30-0 to Hunslet. Full time score 30-60 to Halifax. we don't do second halves. 

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool

than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

Archived