No Confidence in Board

Kevin Nicholas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you some advice, get off your fat arriss's, dust off your wallets and buy a majority stake in your club, I am sure Kev will allow his share to be diluted as the influx of cash would move the club on a couple of levels. Someone mentioned £3/400k as Kevs input if you want better 100 fans chuck in £3/4k each for the future of the club you profess to love that is almost dead and surviving on a few hundred fans.

I await the stampede to cough up by the generically misformed folk with short arms and deep pockets but oversized gobs

I'll give you some advice, get off your fat arriss's, dust off your wallets and buy a majority stake in your club, I am sure Kev will allow his share to be diluted as the influx of cash would move the club on a couple of levels. Someone mentioned £3/400k as Kevs input if you want better 100 fans chuck in £3/4k each for the future of the club you profess to love that is almost dead and surviving on a few hundred fans.

I await the stampede to cough up by the generically misformed folk with short arms and deep pockets but oversized gobs

'Oversized gobs'? How ironic.
r02c.gif

Tom, looks like it'll never be achieved as people are comfortable posting as they do & that's their right. I perhaps live in a different world where you have your say & people are fully aware who you are. It may be a bit old fashioned but integrity springs to mind. Why would somebody not have the courage of their conviction? If I'm using a false name it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to soon work out that'd be the case. Using a username you could as you say be anybody as no one would ever know.

Lone Drinker, it works both ways, maybe some people post under a username because they can have a go without any redress.

I'll retire gracefully lol & leave you posters to it. 

Cheers,

Paul Halloran.

Tom, looks like it'll never be achieved as people are comfortable posting as they do & that's their right. I perhaps live in a different world where you have your say & people are fully aware who you are. It may be a bit old fashioned but integrity springs to mind. Why would somebody not have the courage of their conviction? If I'm using a false name it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to soon work out that'd be the case. Using a username you could as you say be anybody as no one would ever know.

Lone Drinker, it works both ways, maybe some people post under a username because they can have a go without any redress.

I'll retire gracefully lol & leave you posters to it. 

Cheers,

Paul Halloran.

Paul, just one more question, when you registered on here, why didn't you register with your own name

Gary,

Not that I've ever done a lot of posts but I thought it was a vehicle for a bit of humour (which at times it is) I didn't realise it was as serious (sometimes....) as it is. No hidden agenda (not that you're suggesting there is) & hindsight's a great thing. Being a thick **** LOL! I honestly thought that was the way it was done. I did try & change it when I first registered, it doesn't allow you to, unless I'm missing something, which wouldn't be a suprise!!

Paul.

Gary,

Not that I've ever done a lot of posts but I thought it was a vehicle for a bit of humour (which at times it is) I didn't realise it was as serious (sometimes....) as it is. No hidden agenda (not that you're suggesting there is) & hindsight's a great thing. Being a thick **** LOL! I honestly thought that was the way it was done. I did try & change it when I first registered, it doesn't allow you to, unless I'm missing something, which wouldn't be a suprise!!

Paul.

If you ask me or John Drake nicely and you're doing it for good-faith reasons then we might be persuaded to change your display name ;)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived