Sunday Whitehaven away

Keep The Faith

Id like to think we can blow them away after the past few barnstorming efforts.

We certainly owe the marras a game after softly surrendering our lead at the mount.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

It's time for the traditional Batley comeback to get underway. I think you can win by 10 and comfortably too, as long as you get the performances that you have had in your last two home games. Underperform though and it will be a sorry trip home.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

There must be some returning self belief as well as returning important self believing players. (Point though, if JC selected where will he play? ). Ex Haven stars will want to impress, us by a dozen. Anybody know if Rowe is in Malta team or with us?

There must be some returning self belief as well as returning important self believing players. (Point though, if JC selected where will he play? ). Ex Haven stars will want to impress, us by a dozen. Anybody know if Rowe is in Malta team or with us?

ainy is the only one of our ex platers who would get in our team now not worried about the other 2

Ahhh. An answer to a question that no-one asked. Well done!

they can try as hard as they want cain isn't in the same league as grant gore and dion aiye as you'll find out Sunday and it's up to you lot if you think Mitchell is as good as dave allen I think not

they can try as hard as they want cain isn't in the same league as grant gore and dion aiye as you'll find out Sunday and it's up to you lot if you think Mitchell is as good as dave allen I think not

Well done for answering ANOTHER question that no-one asked. You're on a roll now. Bravo to you, sir! I bet you're much in demand on the Whitehaven pub quiz circuit.
r02c.gif

Archived