James Brown Signs On

BatleyFanAndy

Suprised. Pleasantly.

Our better players usually get cherry picked.

Thanks james you were missed sunday

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Tremendous news - arguably our most talented player.

Rumour was he doesnt get on with the coach - maybe this is an indication of Mr Kears future beyond this season too.

The team was training at the bottom of the pitch whilst I was hiding on the wing during touch rugby on Wednesday and I wouldn't say from the laughing and smiles on JK and JB's faces that they didn't get on but hey, lets not spoil a good rumour

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Great signing too :bb:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

The team was training at the bottom of the pitch whilst I was hiding on the wing during touch rugby on Wednesday and I wouldn't say from the laughing and smiles on JK and JB's faces that they didn't get on but hey, lets not spoil a good rumour

Clearly nothing more than a rumour then if you have experienced them sharing a tender jovial moment together in training.

Thanks for clearing that one up, you really are an asset to this forum and an all round good egg.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

a great signing for 2016,top player who plays hard as his needed,a good leader to keep around a few seasons,  chandler next i hope as hes a real grafter too but get unoticed in the work he does.. :bb:

Clearly nothing more than a rumour then if you have experienced them sharing a tender jovial moment together in training.

Thanks for clearing that one up, you really are an asset to this forum and an all round good egg.

Batley Bulldogs RLFC retweeted

James Brown ‏@brownields 13h13 hours ago

Happy to have signed for @BatleyRLFC for 2016 really enjoyed it here!!

From his twitter feed.

Actually, l couldn't agree more!

No doubt watching your display brought a smile to everyone's lips.

:tongue:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

No doubt watching your display brought a smile to everyone's lips.

:tongue:

https://twitter.com/PlayTouchRL/status/611231122115137537

I'm the one that looks like a Rugby player :spruceup:

https://twitter.com/PlayTouchRL/status/611231122115137537

I'm the one that looks like a Rugby player :spruceup:

but sadly can't play like one :fie:

Seriously tho it is great fun and people young and old should give it a try, we even let Dewsbury's fans play :drinks:

Archived