Peter Mullins

Kevin Nicholas

Why are you Will as well?

You have one thing in common you are not Bulldogs supporters yet think due to free speech you can criticise me and the Club. Well you are correct. But your views are worthless in my eyes because you are not a Bulldogs supporter and that is correct as well.

Meanwhile let's just concentrate on Whitehaven although must say the real Will Cordwell & Peter Mullins were both good players who I enjoyed watching the same as I enjoy watching the team that will go to Whitehaven tomorrow and give it their best shot no matter how many halfbacks we have.

Also I think we will have great support there tomorrow as I think supporters can see the improvement over last 2 games and there is some optimism. I just hope you are not disappointed.

Why are you Will as well?

You have one thing in common you are not Bulldogs supporters yet think due to free speech you can criticise me and the Club. Well you are correct. But your views are worthless in my eyes because you are not a Bulldogs supporter and that is correct as well.

Meanwhile let's just concentrate on Whitehaven although must say the real Will Cordwell & Peter Mullins were both good players who I enjoyed watching the same as I enjoy watching the team that will go to Whitehaven tomorrow and give it their best shot no matter how many halfbacks we have.

Also I think we will have great support there tomorrow as I think supporters can see the improvement over last 2 games and there is some optimism. I just hope you are not disappointed.

You are making yourself look like a clown Kevin,throwing out accusations and veiled threats in your posts on the forum.

You are making yourself look like a clown Kevin,throwing out accusations and veiled threats in your posts on the forum.

+1

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

If you / will cord well or the ex photographer at Whitehaven today make your selves known to the pieman and I will keep you in beer all day. William hills will be paying cos I am confident we will win . The team/club need supporters not ars......( fill in the blanks where appropriate )

Kevin, im sorry but your reply really is idiotic, you are doing yourself no favours with the garbage you post, didnt you promise last week NOT to post here again, not a man of your word i see, but then thats nothing new.

While i personally have no time for you or your autocratic Pol Pot leadership style, i genuinley think for the benefit of the club and your own sanity you should stop posting the garbage you do, whats the point, take a look at the replies above and take them onboard.

And as for the rubbish about not being a supporter, how could a so called non supporter like me be responsible for the biggest cash cow the club has ever had ie BISSA, one which will continue to bring in may thousands of pounds each and every year long after me and you are in the dirt. thinking.gif

Archived