Alex Szostak

Keith T

Jesus ha

About a month ago I gave 4 names of who would help vastly improve our season....

Well we have signed 3 :)

Good news

You really are fantastic Mr 123. You remind me of Kanye West in so many ways...

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Widnes today officially confirmed that Declan HULME and Grant GORE will be leaving at the end of the season . HULME said he wants more game time and hopes to have his future sorted out soon . Both more than decent acquisitions I would think

I'm led to believe that no Widnes players will be allowed to play for Whitehaven in the next phase of the season - better get Gore tied down now. As for Declan , he would play anywhere Donald, you guys are happy with Taylor and he's a decent player but I know who my money would be firmly on in a two horse race. Lets hope he doesn't go back to Halifax and your left with Wilde for the derby because the last few derbies Hulme played against you for Town I recall him giving JJP enough problems

I'm led to believe that no Widnes players will be allowed to play for Whitehaven in the next phase of the season - better get Gore tied down now. As for Declan , he would play anywhere Donald, you guys are happy with Taylor and he's a decent player but I know who my money would be firmly on in a two horse race. Lets hope he doesn't go back to Halifax and your left with Wilde for the derby because the last few derbies Hulme played against you for Town I recall him giving JJP enough problems

That's Interesting to read about possibly no widnes players playing for haven in the next phase of the season

I know he is looking for game time and a club next year - as for "great" well he has a lot to do before he is called that IMHO

dya think widnes will let anybody go this season with injuries etc I think there's a few flapping that Bradford and leigh will do them if they end up bottom 2 what I've seen of them both I don't think widnes will have out to worry about

I know he is looking for game time and a club next year - as for "great" well he has a lot to do before he is called that IMHO

i don't think he'll ever be a great player, not many are, but a great acquisition for us.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

dya think widnes will let anybody go this season with injuries etc I think there's a few flapping that Bradford and leigh will do them if they end up bottom 2 what I've seen of them both I don't think widnes will have out to worry about

I'm not sure mate - personally I hope they get relegated. And with their current injury list and three players now told they are being released do you think they will give there all at the business end of the season ?? Im not sure and they could be needed. I hope my team don't make the eight and give them a good hiding , and Hull kR do the same and a rejuvenated Wakefield also. I would happily watch Warrington roll over for Bradford and Leigh ;)  if it meant the chemics going back down

I see that in tomorrow's news and star there's comment from town and haven about Declan and grant getting released. Could be announcement from both teams?

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived