Kingstone Press Championship: Featherstone 30 Dewsbury 32

thehullram

Lots of discussion re players etc... But who would you pick for the next match. We can only guess on injuries, but I'm discounting Hemmingway, Grady, wood and Johnson. Assuming everyone else is fit.

1. Fieldhouse
2. Morton
3. Walshaw
4. Pryce
5. Grant
6. Seymour
7. Thackeray
8. Haggerty
9. Conroy
10. Hepworth
11. Spicer
12. Adamson
13. Adamson

14. Aizue
15. Smith
16. Farrell
17. Glover

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Fieldhouse

2. Morton

3. Grady (speak of him being back)

4. Walshaw

5. Grant

6. Seymour

7. Thackeray

8. Smith

9. Wildie

10. Hepworth

11. Spicer

12. Hale

13. L Adamson

14. Conroy

15. Farrell

16. Jackson

17. Aizue

Don't like not playing with two hookers, which allows Farrell to come on and play in the pack.

T Adamson just unlucky. And can't see Glover playing again this season if BS and Thacks stay fit.

1. Fieldhouse

2. Morton

3. Grady (speak of him being back)

4. Walshaw

5. Grant

6. Seymour

7. Thackeray

8. Smith

9. Wildie

10. Hepworth

11. Spicer

12. Hale

13. L Adamson

14. Conroy

15. Farrell

16. Jackson

17. Aizue

Don't like not playing with two hookers, which allows Farrell to come on and play in the pack.

T Adamson just unlucky. And can't see Glover playing again this season if BS and Thacks stay fit.

1. Pryce

2. Greg Scott

3. Grady (if back)

4. Hyde (if beckett or Sam Dunn not fit)

5. D Grant

6. Seymour

7. B Delaney

8. Mikale

9. Conroy

10. Smith

11. Farrell

12. R Spicer

13. Brown

14. Nash

15. Muranka

16. J McLockan

17. J Delaney

Bit of a shake up needed in a fixture we wont win so have a play.

Resting Thacks to see if you lot are right.  If Farrell doesnt play next time out might have to seriously consider if I attend again...

I agree with NickD

Farrell doesn't look injured to me. When I pay £17 to watch I expect to see the best squad which would definitely include Farrell. I DON'T want to watch GM's best friends playing. Come on GM pick your best squad It's your reputation as a manager that is at risk!

How long is Conroy with us for? I thought it was a one month loan in which case it may have expired by the Fev game, unless we get an extension.

I suspect that Grady won't be available until the Championship 8's.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1. Fieldhouse.

2. Morton.

3. Grady.

4. Scott.

5. Grant.

6. Seymour.

7. Thackeray.

8. Hepworth.

9. J. Delaney.

10. Jackson.

11. Spicer.

12. T.Adamson.

13. L.Adamson.

14. Brown.

15. Smith.

16. Farrell.

17. Glover

Need a few more changes than this imho. After yesterday we need a shake up.

How long is Conroy with us for? I thought it was a one month loan in which case it may have expired by the Fev game, unless we get an extension.

I suspect that Grady won't be available until the Championship 8's.

According to 'Leagur Express', Conroy will remain until the end of the season.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Must be nice to be able to plan for this game already, we (Fev) are away to Hunslet on Sunday and then have the small matter of Bradford away the following Wednesday so Dewsbury will be our 3rd game in eight days.

Might as well squeeze another game in Saturday afternoon ;)

And you'll still beat us ;)

Think the weekend off has come at the right time for us,hopefully we might have one or two players back against a Featherstone side who will be playing their 3rd game in eight days,my team would be:

1,Fieldhouse

2,Morton

3,Pryce

4,Grady if he's ok,if not Walshaw

5,Grant

6,Seymour

7,Thackeray

8,Hepworth

9,Conroy

10,Nash

11,Spicer

12,Luke Adamson

13,Brown

14,Glover

15,Farrell

16,Aizue

17,Toby Adamson

I agree with NickD regarding JOEL FARRELL. He played a great game ln the reserves and doesn't play on Saturday WHAT ????

He is a 100% man on the pitch and in integral part of a winning formula

GM I pay £17 to watch my team WIN so please do not just pick your mates PICK THE BEST TEAM

it's your reputation as a winning manager that's on the line.

According to 'Leagur Express', Conroy will remain until the end of the season.

Good. A permanent signing wouldn't be bad either.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Hmm. We've been mullered five times at home this season. Whether it's the newly-lengthened pitch or what I don't know, but we've been comprehensively beaten at Post Office Road by each of the other top six teams.

Dont panic.  I suspect the game against us might just buck that trend.....

So who we signing this week mate ;)

Thought we've had snapped up sammut :)

Too expensive Coolie.

You don't get Sammut for nothing in this league.

After finding much amusement at batley predicament

And their constant chants of sack the coach,sack Kevin Nicholas,sack the players as the world's ending

I find it interesting that they blame the coach for not getting the players which in turn then falls on kevins door for not suppling more money to get a better squad to compete to a standard..lots of vicious little circles that fall in on each other

But across the valley it seems quite different were unlimited it seems resources, strong squad,but yet the same problems with inconsistent performance's and chopping and changing but yet very little blame laid at the coaches door with players he chose and signed getting the flak

So the question is

Why are we different to batley

No stating of the obvious like

1. Correct number of fingers & toes

2. No sexual relations with siblings

3. Correct number of chromosomes

4. Human DNA

5. Born in the wrong part of Dewsbury

6. Well above the average to appear on jeremy kyle

7. Minimum of level 8 standard banjo playing

So what's different tom????

After finding much amusement at batley predicament

And their constant chants of sack the coach,sack Kevin Nicholas,sack the players as the world's ending

I find it interesting that they blame the coach for not getting the players which in turn then falls on kevins door for not suppling more money to get a better squad to compete to a standard..lots of vicious little circles that fall in on each other

But across the valley it seems quite different were unlimited it seems resources, strong squad,but yet the same problems with inconsistent performance's and chopping and changing but yet very little blame laid at the coaches door with players he chose and signed getting the flak

So the question is

Why are we different to batley

No stating of the obvious like

1. Correct number of fingers & toes

2. No sexual relations with siblings

3. Correct number of chromosomes

4. Human DNA

5. Born in the wrong part of Dewsbury

6. Well above the average to appear on jeremy kyle

7. Minimum of level 8 standard banjo playing

So what's different tom????

You missed out IQ bigger than cap size Coolie. :tongue: Main difference I can see is that we have taken points from four clubs we didn't deserve to, and the dogs haven't. Better a lucky coach than a good one. ;) ( pinched off something said about Mike Brearley's captaincy I think).

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived