what's the big secret

DEANO

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are we playing our next home match

Reckon it will be Heworth mate, if allowed, its the obvious venue & cheaper than going to Fev

Me personally - and with absolutely no disrespect to anyone at Heworth who were great last time, I hope its at Fev as its a massive game for us and think it deserves to be played at a stadium with decent stands so everyone gets a better view of the game

Our board have been trying to find out from your 'regime' so far to no avail. A few of us usually stay over Sun night to sample some of your fine licenced establishments, but have not booked anywhere due to the uncertainty. Hope you can rid yourself of this guy soon as clubs at our level can't afford to lose the few supporters we've got.

Our board have been trying to find out from your 'regime' so far to no avail. A few of us usually stay over Sun night to sample some of your fine licenced establishments, but have not booked anywhere due to the uncertainty. Hope you can rid yourself of this guy soon as clubs at our level can't afford to lose the few supporters we've got.

Referee appointments are usually on RFL website about 1pm on Tuesdays so we might get a clue then

No respect to shades, but if the game is not in York, I like many others will not be travelling to Fev to watch a home game.

Think you will ok mate - just find that you are not high enough up to see all the moves etc at Heworth

Absolutely correct shades, which is why I wouldn't be paying £15 to get in, especially when there is a perfectly good venue to use next to the city centre

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Absolutely correct shades, which is why I wouldn't be paying £15 to get in, especially when there is a perfectly good venue to use next to the city centre

Hope the forecast changes.....as with the last few home games, with BC re-seeded we would have had to move games anyway I assume?

As some of you may be aware I have been following developments at York and signed your petition (did it make any difference?). If anyone is interested please read the Limehurst Lions thread on Oldham Roughyeds.It seems your not alone in having a numpty for a chairman. We can have sympathy with each other. Limehurst Lions are a junior rugby league club trying to establish a presence in the area playing at Whitebank but the chairman seems to be making it difficult for them.These are kids getting into rugby league in a football part of town.The club now is moving to ensure its own survival. Absolutely ridiculous. I am livid.

(did it make any difference?)

It raised plenty of awareness.

It seems your not alone in having a numpty for a chairman.

Guildford is not a Numpty, Guildford is a confirmed Sociopath. We thought he was a Numpty at first so let him get on with it offering help when and where we could - but he's not a Numpty, he's a Sociopath, so rules of engagement have changed.

Limehurst Lions are a junior rugby league club trying to establish a presence in the area playing at Whitebank but the chairman seems to be making it difficult for them.These are kids getting into rugby league in a football part of town.The club now is moving to ensure its own survival. Absolutely ridiculous. I am livid.

Unbelievable isn't it!? - maybe your Numpty is actually a Sociopath too. Perhaps you should change your rules of engagement o_0

John Guildford of York City Knights - What a guy!

Our club, Our city, Our choice. #GuildfordOut

Sad to see its got that bad.Why cant these people just ###### off?I think if people do get cheesed off they will find something else to do on match day.Sad state of affairs all round.

People do find something else to do on a matchday, then they get more "into" that activity so they don't come back, whether it be fishing, golf or going to B&Q.

I've started doing something else with my Sunday's now, and the club had very few people more diehard than me. I miss the rugby but I'm not prepared to go somewhere where my custom isn't appreciated and I'm made to feel as if I'm one of the people at fault for the club's woes.

As soon as the club is in better hands I'll be back though, as will possibly thousands of others.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

People do find something else to do on a matchday, then they get more "into" that activity so they don't come back, whether it be fishing, golf or going to B&Q.

I've started doing something else with my Sunday's now, and the club had very few people more diehard than me. I miss the rugby but I'm not prepared to go somewhere where my custom isn't appreciated and I'm made to feel as if I'm one of the people at fault for the club's woes.

As soon as the club is in better hands I'll be back though, as will possibly thousands of others.

DITTO!

Unfortunately I've felt this way for a while now. My ever decreasing disposable income (since retirement) is spent on other things, of which there are many. I perhaps should also add that my better half, who has supported York rugby league for LONGER than my 55 years, has virtually lost all interest in the club. We are certainly not proud of these feelings, just very sad.

Gutted to hear this simon hall and peter g.a shame when a certain person drives you away from the thing you love

I suspect he'll be delighted to have upset so many people TBH, it's the sort of person he is.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived