2016 wish list and rumour mill

andyram

You guys are getting Nathan Conroy from Bradford on a permanent deal next year. He's a good young hooker but at Bradford he's stuck behind Adam O'Brien

Sounds painful

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are getting Nathan Conroy from Bradford on a permanent deal next year. He's a good young hooker but at Bradford he's stuck behind Adam O'Brien

Coolie and Piggy's Mate bring a very unpleasant image to my mind here.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

A very poor choice of words ;)

And will play into the carry on wooerr missus brigade ;)

Just a troll Graham - don't feed them and they eventually go away.

Thats two of the regular 300 home support.Why dont they admit it there going down a slope faster than Eddy the Eagle.2 years their place will be a megga village and they will be bleating to play at our gaff.

• 4 weeks later...

Depending on which Dom turned up , to start with he was all over the place. I thought he had talks with Fev a few weeks ago ?

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

Aparantly in talks or signing for batley next season. Would be an awesome halfback partner for Thackeray though wouldn't you all say?? As Seymour signed for next year?

I'm sure we've signed Seymour for next season.

I wouldn't mind having Carl Briggs back at the Rams for next season.

It would seem that Fev's interventions in the market are convincing half backs that they are worth a minimum of £25k p.a. at the moment.

Expect a fair bit of brinkmanship during the close season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It would seem that Fev's interventions in the market are convincing half backs that they are worth a minimum of £25k p.a. at the moment.

Expect a fair bit of brinkmanship during the close season.

Heard off a mate at reserve's game that Fev are offering money they've not got,that's one club I can see going bust. They've enquired about a few of our players for next season as have a few championship clubs, with some of the players under contract for next year.

I liked him when here under wozza.. Was never going to be a Liam Finn but had some great displays. Reckon he would make a good partnership with Thacks

Past his best I reckon.

Stick with Thacks and Seymour...

Concentrate on getting Paul Sykes as the new centre to support Grady and getting a pack that can take us forward.

Mitch Stringer wouldnt be free would he???

Wonder how many overseas players the Eagles will bring in? What about pat walker?? To be honest, I never rated Briggs too much in his spell here on loan but that was defensive wise. Still think we need a prop forward or 2 next year as jacko and auzue will likely retire leaving us with just Nash, Hepworth, and Byron smith. Zach Johnson will be like a new signing though :) Mitch stringer sounds a good shout if he's staying part time

Past his best I reckon.

Stick with Thacks and Seymour...

Concentrate on getting Paul Sykes as the new centre to support Grady and getting a pack that can take us forward.

Mitch Stringer wouldnt be free would he???

Afew fev fans don't rate syksey. Maybe he's past his best? If pryce Grady and etu sign next year with Becket crookes and sam Dunn in reserve, do we really need Sykes next season? I'd say other areas are of more concern to strengthen , like prop. Heard Wildies off back to Wakey or signing for Giants? Anyone else heard this? Wouldn't be a loss IMO. Crookes and wildie are 2 dissapointing signings made, I expected better Coming from SL

I must admit that I've heard so many names mentioned that are "definitely coming", "just about to sign", "in talks with..." that I do tend to regard everything as simply rumour unless from a very trustworthy source. How many of these are started off by agents is anyone's guess but I suspect them to be at the root of many of them. Throw in the shenanigans at Fev, Sheffield's shake up, the possibility of promotion at Bradford/demotion at Wakefield and this pot will continue to stir for many weeks yet.

It takes our minds off the weather I suppose.

Cannot see Huddersfield taking Wildie, he's not good enough for them, but to go back to Wakefield that would be fifty-fifty I think. The better bargain for the Wildcats would be to take him back and have Crookes as part of the deal!

Is Seymour going to be with us next season, or will need two new half-backs?

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Rumors going around the North Stand on Sunday was that Sheffield had offered £50.000 for Thackeray and it might be accepted.

All sorts of rumours at the moment,london, Fev & Sheffield interested I understand. I also heard from a reliable source that clubs had approached us about the Adamson brothers, Grady & 1 or 2 more. Clubs throwing money about as if there's no tomorrow i.e London,fev & Sheffield!!

All sorts of rumours at the moment,london, Fev & Sheffield interested I understand. I also heard from a reliable source that clubs had approached us about the Adamson brothers, Grady & 1 or 2 more. Clubs throwing money about as if there's no tomorrow i.e London,fev & Sheffield!!

Because they know

In a couple of seasons the drawbridge will be pulled up again

Think of it like this

It's the titanic and there's not enough lifeboats to go around, you either throw everything you have at surviving

Or merely bob about treading water until you eventually die

But if everybody worked together for the greater good of all instead of been greedy

And all took turns of been in the lifeboat

And simply brought back promotion and relegation... You could build to where everybody has a chance at survival.

Archived