Touch Judge: P Brooke

Touch Judge: J Callaghan

Match Commissioner: R Connolly

Time Keeper: C Morris

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven kick off at 3 pm donald

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I just read Sheffield arnt playing at the keepmount

Both games are at the Doncaster RU ground at Castle Park.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

So no real home ground advantage . Think they've only played there once or twice

Donny haven't played there this season but Sheffield have. I was thinking about going down for this one, but I would imagine the 5.15 kick off has put a few off, won't get home until 10. I can't believe we agreed to this one ! one of our longest journeys with a daft o clock kick off. :rtfm:

Got a feeling that haven are going to have an off day and lose on Sunday and miss an opportunity. Don't ask me why as they have been doing well lately but just got a feeling.

Hope you're right but I can't see past a haven win unfortunately. Haven by 20 & Town by 2

Hope you're right but I can't see past a haven win unfortunately. Haven by 20 & Town by 2

I think last time we won by 2 points at Sheffield it was a 46 - 44 scoreline but I can't remember the year!!!     Doncaster with a new coach and assistant coach plus one or two experienced signings could be a different kettle of fish than they have been up to now.   Whether they can get a win is doubtful though as their confidence is bound to be shattered by now.

Got a feeling that haven are going to have an off day and lose on Sunday and miss an opportunity. Don't ask me why as they have been doing well lately but just got a feeling.

Donny v haven will be close. A chance for us to play a bit more expansive rugby on this pitch. Look what happened when doran kicked to the wing for elliot at dews. Eagles are another club who we should have beaten at home and it's not easy but play with the spirit we did against the bulls and you never know but eagles are a handy side.

Matty out for this one. Minimum 6 weeks and could be rest of the season

I think the way he walked off on Sunday after only 7 minutes holding his arm and shoulder we all suspected that was going to be the case.   

Archived