West Hull

if there was still money left, they would have kept the better players from last year, instead they are left with a few decent players but too many kids, Paying players in the amature game may bring you short term success, but it seems to destroy the core of a club,

No decent forwards and having to put alot of u 18's in and obvs not good enuff!!! Hewitt playing next game aswell said and I quote " I'll show you how its done"

does he get a match fee on top of his coaching money ??

Retired - Scott partis

Lee Roberts

Aaron spaven

Josh harte

Pro- Dan Parker

George lawler

Jack Lazenby

Pucko to skirlaugh

Plus az higgingbottom gone to Australia and Sam Cator out long term injury all these played in both grand finals last season hard to replace but the young lads that have will soon start to click!!

• 2 weeks later...

if there was still money left, they would have kept the better players from last year, instead they are left with a few decent players but too many kids, Paying players in the amature game may bring you short term success, but it seems to destroy the core of a club,

Short term success? What like when they won the ncl 5 times in 6 years and then appeared in the next 2 grand finals and only just got beat by siddal? Ye paying doesn't work

Anybody who thinks Wests will continue to struggle are fooling themselves.The have quality youth sides and those players will come to the fore.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Anybody who thinks Wests will continue to struggle are fooling themselves.The have quality youth sides and those players will come to the fore.

Why haven't these quality youth sides been supplying the current first team so they wouldn't be in the position they are in? Are they only quality as youths and aren't good enough at open age?

rldfsignature.jpg

Egremont did have few lads missing not making excuses...West Hull played better game half backs and full back ran show...End of the day could see both teams in top 6 at end season as well as Brow who coming into form and have lads back

Don't like West Hull - a right twine of a coach who moans about everything and the Grand Final issue a few years ago left a bad taste in the mouth - for their 1st Grand Final victory v Wath Brow it was gifted to them by the ref. Hope they go down

Your obviously from Wath Brow Olenacum.

So what about last years success winning all four trophies? Was they all gifted too?

Yes West Hull are struggling at the minute and in the relegation places but i predict they will still get out of trouble. They have made some quality signings over the last few weeks and once they click they will have enough to survive. Only my opinion obviously. 

Regarding the Dockers game yesterday form goes out of the window and Dockers simply managed the game better for me. You just cant have 4/5 players not at the races in these fixtures!!

But there is a long way to go and the table is very tight but it will be an interesting few weeks ahead looking at the fixtures coming up. ;) 

Your obviously from Wath Brow Olenacum.

So what about last years success winning all four trophies? Was they all gifted too?

Yes West Hull are struggling at the minute and in the relegation places but i predict they will still get out of trouble. They have made some quality signings over the last few weeks and once they click they will have enough to survive. Only my opinion obviously. 

Regarding the Dockers game yesterday form goes out of the window and Dockers simply managed the game better for me. You just cant have 4/5 players not at the races in these fixtures!!

But there is a long way to go and the table is very tight but it will be an interesting few weeks ahead looking at the fixtures coming up. ;) 

So the money hasn't ran out then.

Why haven't these quality youth sides been supplying the current first team so they wouldn't be in the position they are in? Are they only quality as youths and aren't good enough at open age?

Quality youths normally end up at a pro club and with what looks like 9 first choice players missing and I dare bet 1 or 2 others who have commitments elsewhere it will take time for youth players who are still at the club to adapt, it's a big step up.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Archived