Yeds vs Hairnets.

TOSH1960

With Oldham top of the league and Hornets only 2 points behind in third place, this should be another great confrontation. Both coming off the back of wins against top 8 sides confidence should be sky high in both camps. Who do you think will win? what will the teams be? and any guesses at the score? I'll start us off with a Yeds win, hopefully Tyson will be back, although the Huddersfield lads played great last week. And i'd say 24-12 win to Oldham. Look forward to the usual banter with Hornets fans.

Agree, it should be some game on Sunday and with so much at stake and both teams going so well it should be one not to be missed. I'm going for an Oldham win 26-18.

At this stage of the season with the way the team is performing it's really important for the lads to receive the support they deserve to get that extra boost. So, come rain or shine, I urge all Oldham fans to put on hold their off-pitch concerns and get behind the team this Sunday. They give us more than our monies worth with their solid commitment and enthusiasm in the name of Oldham RLFC and with the ultimate goal of promotion. Added to that, the quality of games in League 1 this season is well worth supporting anyway.  

BE THERE, BE VOCAL AND COME ON OLDHAM!

Great afternoon out.Tough exciting game in great atmosphere.

Able to totally ignore the surroundings.

Not perfect rugby, but 2 teams giving their all and right result.

Maybe a special mom award for Houghy, who covered more yards than some of the players !!

Surely everyone there must agree 'value for money'.

Happy day.

I think its the cost of standing in an open field that is the value for money issue. The lads from all the clubs give good value. The RFL need to sort the ownership of Oldham and York out quickly before it becomes a battle to the bottom. Hornets and Swinton have to rent suitable stadis. I am sure it must be tempting for Hornets to go to Mayfield.

Fowards excelled today.Special mention for Neal and Crowley and again the excellent Owen when he was allowed to be on the field was a play in front of the Hornets defence. Exploited what was before him.Excellent

Great afternoon out.Tough exciting game in great atmosphere.

Able to totally ignore the surroundings.

Not perfect rugby, but 2 teams giving their all and right result.

Maybe a special mom award for Houghy, who covered more yards than some of the players !!

Surely everyone there must agree 'value for money'.

Happy day.

Maybe MUM award, he getting more of a moaning old tart as he gets older. 

I think its the cost of standing in an open field that is the value for money issue. The lads from all the clubs give good value. The RFL need to sort the ownership of Oldham and York out quickly before it becomes a battle to the bottom. Hornets and Swinton have to rent suitable stadis. I am sure it must be tempting for Hornets to go to Mayfield.

They have to rent because they have no other options. To be honest i'd prefer to be so close to the pitch at Whitebank than looking through binoculars than some grounds. Great to have the close proximity with our friends from Hornets today. 

Another great win with a very strong and disciplined performance-thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. Also, super to see the rapport between the lads in the club after the match, including the Huddersfield lads who are clearly enjoying their games with us. Well done to them all. :biggrin:

We played well ,coming in all square at HT allowed us to let rip in the last quarter, forwards set the platform , good effort all round

Don't like dual reg but thought Jake Connor MOM

Archived