Stupid Questions League - The Closing Down Party

All good things come to an end, and for the TRL Stupid Questions League, that moment has arrived.

So to make sure it goes out with a bang, there will be an end of forum party kicking off in here on Sunday 12th July from 7pm, and everyone is invited!

Put on your best togs, charge your glasses and come along and join in the last night of stupidness, where the only T&Cs the moderators will be interested in are Tequilas and Cointreau.

If you've no idea what any of this is about, so much the better, come along anyway, you'll fit right in.

You are also encouraged to bring some music along for the St-YouTube-id Jukebox. Here's a sampler to get you in the mood...

Can I hold it as my hen party too?

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

nuts on the bar, be sweating nicely by 7pm (wash you hands)

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I recall posting chick chick chick chick chicken, lay a little egg for me once upon a time...can you find that post Lord Drako ?

off to the usual start then lol

weers them nuts I put here earlier?

I do hope Daza and MIAG join us...they're the reason we're all here...they started it didn't they?

as if Ed every opens his wallet.....free bar tonight?

JOHN.... HOW ON EARTH CAN WE TRASH THIS PLACE IF YOUVE LEFT POSTING LIMIT ON

(Sorry for shouting, I can't hear myself over t'jukebox)

that post was probably in a normal Sunday night drinkies not SQL.....have you got any classics from SQL to regurgitate?

I meant my post not the tune you prawn

(all rules off....aren't they sir?)

this is like being a sad couple waiting for guests to arrive.....we need Daz & Miag and all the previous winners like Hogweed.....

Archived