9 Jul: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Draw
    • Leeds Rhinos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 minutes gone, Wigan 12:6 Leeds.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leeds get a try from Singleton, and Sinfield isn't going to miss from there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Scores levelled at 12 all.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Harlem Globetrotters are in town!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cummings has taken over from Phil as the biggest Pie on the commentary team.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Correct decision, but the handling in that move and the desire to keep the ball alive was something else.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Keep obstruction decisions on the field . It's become a video ref penalty . Sunday you see all kinds of dummy runners and collisions and its a try ... Video ref games and it's all obstruction. Video ref leads to inconsistency

Should have been given on aesthetic grounds alone.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well taken try by Bowen.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived