9 Jul: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Draw
    • Leeds Rhinos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a half like that, the fact that the score is only 18:12 is mildly mindboggling.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

George Williams has a great World War Two haircut

As modern as that? ;)

Archie%20Duke.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No offence to Wigan supporters ...but how is charnley ahead of manfredi?????he is shocking bad...Chris Riley at Wakefield in a team not half as good shines compared to this bluffer

Manfredi is out injured.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Lol, Joey Barton? Dead classy.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Scandalous refereeing.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

What happened to charnley? He used to be one of the best wingers in the league

Getting back from a long-lasting injury, and still rusty.

One thing we can learn from this is that Bateman at centre is very much a viable option when necessary.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No offence to Wigan supporters ...but how is charnley ahead of manfredi?????he is shocking bad...Chris Riley at Wakefield in a team not half as good shines compared to this bluffer

Yeh, he's totally rubbish. :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Has the video ref gone to sleep ? Funny how Cummings is quiet when they get it wrong

Aye absolutely. Didn't sound like he was going to say anything at all until he was questioned on it and even then he didn't have a lot to say.

Has the video ref gone to sleep ? Funny how Cummings is quiet when they rule in Wigan's favour.

Corrected it for you.

Archived