9 Jul: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Draw
    • Leeds Rhinos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an idiot Aiton is. It was pretty obvious over the 80 minutes that Silverwood would be looking to find a penalty, so to do that was braindead.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Phew!

Bateman MotM.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

While a tiny minority will dredge nothing but misery and paranoia from this match, the mentally healthy among us have been entertained.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What an idiot Aiton is. It was pretty obvious over the 80 minutes that Silverwood would be looking to find a penalty, so to do that was braindead.

Behave.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

I thought that was a typically entertaining Wigan Leeds game - one year we drew 24 all twice and that would have been an ok result. I thought Leeds looked clearly the better side but we are dangerous and tenacious, especially when McIllorum is on the field. Leeds are a joy to watch, and could well win the lot this year - if they do, they will do so in style. The one slither of improvement I saw was in the occasional damaging drives from the forwards, who have been invisible for too much of the year...

I'll be interested to watch the game back when I get home as at the match it seemed to me Silverwood was massively in favour of Leeds, the opposite of common opinion here it seems, both teams offside but kept pinging Wigan for it, thought there was a flop by Leeds in front of the posts at 24-18 and he didn't give us the penalty which could have been vital, plenty forward passes and high shots missed, maybe it'll look different when I'm a bit calmer !!

I'll be interested to watch the game back when I get home as at the match it seemed to me Silverwood was massively in favour of Leeds, the opposite of common opinion here it seems, both teams offside but kept pinging Wigan for it, thought there was a flop by Leeds in front of the posts at 24-18 and he didn't give us the penalty which could have been vital, plenty forward passes and high shots missed, maybe it'll look different when I'm a bit calmer !!

it will

drinks all round for silverwwod and ian smith

Oh right, I guess there was no flop, only Wigan were offside, there were no forward passes or high tackles by Leeds then, my bad

You catch on fast! ;) 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived