10 Jul: St Helens v Huddersfield Giants KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Draw
    • Huddersfield Giants

The most eagerly anticipated signing of the season (judging by the ridiculously long thread on here) has a double already! Looks like a good player.

Hattrick you mean.

Patwigaw

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most eagerly anticipated signing of the season (judging by the ridiculously long thread on here) has a double already! Looks like a good player.

No he hasn't; it's a hat trick! :D

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

He's been in the right place at the right time, I could of scored all 3 tries he has.

You'd have been on Roby's shoulder for that last one?

I'm impressed.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Are you volunteering to play fullback for us should the bad luck continue? You must be a brave man RSN! :)

I'll sort out a decent insurance policy and I'll give it a try.

I'd have a cheque with 6 figures on it by the end of the month.

Yeah. Lazy from Coppy

Kopchzack wasn't the one most at fault, Wardle was at 'A' defender and was waaaay too wide then skipped out even further as the ball was played. I think I could have run through the gap between Marker and 'A' defender.

Yeah. Lazy from Coppy

Lazy or Roby spotting a big slow forward struggling at marker at the back end of the half?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

He's been in the right place at the right time, I could of scored all 3 tries he has.

Have, have, have, ffs, it's have.
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Huddersfield must be a bit disappointed not to be ahead after the early chances although you just play the situation as it is and deal with it. Impressed with Quinlan, especially defensively for his size, as he looked as of he could be a weak link - far from it so far. Swift is also looking dangerous and elusive but Saints need to tighten up their defence in the second half.

Archived