Is it me or is this about as much use as a chocolate fire guard ?

Dear All,

Following the Youth & Junior Forum held last Saturday 4th July I have been able to find out the below information on your behalf regarding Lancashire’s coaches for all age groups and the current

date for the Lancashire Under 17 trial date and venue.

In relation to the Lancashire Under 17’s coach Kevin Johnson, when I last spoke to him sometime last year I believe he was involved with Leigh East.

In relation to Lancashire Under 19’s I believe Allan Coleman is involved with Leigh Miners Rangers who may be the person to contact for the exact details for their future trial dates.

I am not aware at this stage how many players can be put forward by their respective clubs and I’m waiting for a reply to that question, although I’m sure if your leagues contact Kevin Johnson he

will be able to let you all know.

Unfortunately I have no contact number or email address for him so can’t furnish any further info at the moment but I hope that this helps

To date the proposed meeting between the RFL and BARLA including the BARLA Three Counties has not taken place.

Lancashire Coaches:

Under 17s

Kevin Johnson, David Yates and a third person to be appointed

Under 19s

Allan Coleman, Bob Marsden, Michael Jones

Under 17s proposed training ground Leigh Minders to be confirmed. Wednesday 29th

July 2015 is the proposed trial date with training dates to follow

Under 19s Wednesday nights training, venues, dates and times to be confirmed

Regards

Steve Manning

BARLA Rep for RFL Youth & Junior Forum/BARLA Vice Chair

Dear All,

In relation to the above I now have the Contact numbers and e-mail addresses for the Lancashire Under 17's & 19's Coaches which are as follows:

Under 17s Kevin Johnson mobile 07801927647 e-mail Johnson k16@sky.com

Under 19s Allan Coleman mobile 07847091988 e-mail leighminersrangers@gmail.com

Also for your information a meeting between BARLA and the RFL regarding the proposed dates printed in the trade press a few months ago will be

taking place this afternoon at the Holiday Inn, Brighouse

Regards

Steve

Dear All,

In relation to the above I now have the Contact numbers and e-mail addresses for the Lancashire Under 17's & 19's Coaches which are as follows:

Under 17s Kevin Johnson mobile 07801927647 e-mail Johnson k16@sky.com

Under 19s Allan Coleman mobile 07847091988 e-mail leighminersrangers@gmail.com

Also for your information a meeting between BARLA and the RFL regarding the proposed dates printed in the trade press a few months ago will be

taking place this afternoon at the Holiday Inn, Brighouse

Regards

Steve

Why do the RFL need to be there ?

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Archived