2016 Recruitment

Nick07

When I read this i see Kevin giving facts and Gary being his bitter self. If Gary put as much effort into supporting the club. Fundraising etc. as he does questioning the board. We would have that extra £50k in the bank. Unfortunately it's easier to slate someone trying to better the club than it is to do it yourself. and IMO Gary will always go down the easy route.

I used to put a lot of time and effort into the club and have raised many thousands through setting up BISSA and it still continues to raise many many thousands each and every year, if i remember correctly it raised over the £50k you mention in its first year ;)

I'm more than happy with the effort and contribution ive made to the club over the years and the legacy of my efforts still continues to do so. but thank you for giving me the opportunity to straighten that out.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we spent considerably less than Halifax and Sheffield. . .

Not asking for a team of stars. We already have a dozen quality players just the one player that will piece it all together like a Karl Pryce at Dewsbury.

Karl Price at Dewsbury surely that must be a joke. I would not want him if he came for free. I put more effort into a toilet visit.

Gary coyle is just a sh*t stirrer, Kevin don't rise to him!! Just keep doing what's best for batley Bulldogs. I for 1 think u do a great job. But some of the points made on here are worth taking into consideration. Bring on next season, come on u DOGS!!

Really, then you have my permission to report any post which you might see as stirring to the site admin and let them sort it out.

And your last sentence is actually quite contradictory to your first

You obviously have issues with Kevin. But that's between you two!! Stop coming on here trying to turn everyone against him. If you don't like the guy that's up to you! But please not on here yeah!!

And 39 posts in 6 years gives you the right to tell me nothing, like i said, if any post of mine is seen by you as stirring then report it, if nothing it'll get you up to 40 posts in 6 years

How has the number of posts on the forum got anything to do with it. And made me laugh that you're trying to take credit not only for starting BISSA but for it's continued success too. Some people people prefer not to comment too often as bullys like Gary Coyle make them feel like they shouldn't / can't.

How has the number of posts on the forum got anything to do with it. And made me laugh that you're trying to take credit not only for starting BISSA but for it's continued success too. Some people people prefer not to comment too often as bullys like Gary Coyle make them feel like they shouldn't / can't.

Well said !!

Bully, youre so funny, im a 55 year old with a bit of a gob who has ONLY EVER spoken the truth and isn't afraid to say it, its the exact same truth some people just dont want to hear.

Like ive said to others, if you or anyone else thinks my posts are out of order or seen as bullying then report it

There's a difference between " the truth" and your opinion. I have no need to, your posts make you look worse than anyone else they may be targeted towards. The fact that they are always negative no-matter what the topic is about, in my eyes makes your posts/opinions have no credibility to most fans on here.

There's a difference between " the truth" and your opinion. I have no need to, your posts make you look worse than anyone else they may be targeted towards. The fact that they are always negative no-matter what the topic is about in my eyes makes your posts/opinions have no credibility to most fans on here

But thats only your opinion ;)

maybe because I only post when I have something constructive to say. Unlike yourself!!!

Like this one where you state you felt like you were robbed

Have I missed something!! Still got all five in my season ticket, and not once seen any posts on here or the website saying what we can use them for. Feel like I've been robbed a bit as when I bought my ticket they were one of the selling points!!!! As anyone one else used any of there's, if so for what??

And this where you seem to assume you know thet JC asked for a contract renewal

And to think, 3 weeks ago he would have signed for us. If only we'd have offered him a contract when he asked!!!!

And again, pure speculation

Don't know what he asked for. But he did,and it was before Bradford came nocking!!! And if batley had offered him what he wanted he would have signed. That's all I know!!

keep up the constructive posting rofl.gif

I used to put a lot of time and effort into the club and have raised many thousands through setting up BISSA and it still continues to raise many many thousands each and every year, if i remember correctly it raised over the £50k you mention in its first year ;)

I'm more than happy with the effort and contribution ive made to the club over the years and the legacy of my efforts still continues to do so. but thank you for giving me the opportunity to straighten that out.

Sorry Gary but no way did BISSA raise £50K in the first year

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Sorry Gary but no way did BISSA raise £50K in the first year 

so the figure raised in the first year was ?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

The bottom line is this . Don't associate Gary Coyle with Bissa as they and their members do a great job for the Club and they are great supporters as are the Supporters Club. Genuine people who have the Club at heart.Wait till Monday night then start to be optimistic for next year regardless of one person on here who has an agenda against me . So what. Just believe in your Club and we will turn things round. Let's go !!!

so the figure raised in the first year was ?.....

Sorry RPH, can't discuss such figures on an open forum. Figures available to BISSA members only, at and after AGM, when balance sheets will be available,but to members only as per constitution.

Colinb...Bissa Chair.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

The bottom line is this . Don't associate Gary Coyle with Bissa as they and their members do a great job for the Club and they are great supporters as are the Supporters Club. Genuine people who have the Club at heart.Wait till Monday night then start to be optimistic for next year regardless of one person on here who has an agenda against me . So what. Just believe in your Club and we will turn things round. Let's go !!!

It must be frustrating for the chairman, poor blokes wetting himself with excitement over his recruitment drive for next season, he's made 2 posts & not one of you have responded,shame on you!!

It must be frustrating for the chairman, poor blokes wetting himself with excitement over his recruitment drive for next season, he's made 2 posts & not one of you have responded,shame on you!!

What is there to respond to so far? Kept players that flirted with relegation, only other player signed is a player from the worst team in the championship so excuse me for not getting excited. Thankfully Sheffield are releasing 10+ players so hopefully we will be able to sign some of there better players as long as they do not cost more than 10 shilling (each).

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Archived