Special offer vouchers!

bulldogforlife

Have I missed something!! Still got all five in my season ticket, and not once seen any posts on here or the website saying what we can use them for. Feel like I've been robbed a bit as when I bought my ticket they were one of the selling points!!!! As anyone one else used any of there's, if so for what??

The first special offer voucher was for reduced entry to the Summer Bash I believe.  There are 4 separate super 8 tickets with the website stating that if there are only 3 home games in the super 8 a special offer will be announced, possibly at the end of July.  I have no idea what the other special offer vouchers are for but they would correspond to the number of away games in the super 8 should our league position not improve.

The value of the season ticket was somewhat reduced for me by a re arranged fixture coinciding with a holiday; nevertheless I thought that the season tickets were very good value (mind you, I do have an old giffers season ticket!).

Wasn't at least one used for a drinks voucher earlier in the season?

There again maybe you are right DD.  There is one ticket missing from my booklet; and I did forget to take my season ticket when deciding at the last minute to attend the Summer Bash suggesting that it's missing for some other reason than said "Bash"..

The free drinks vouchers have been useless for me as I don't drink alcohol at games - although I've often been tempted to resort to it at times this season.

Aa far as I'm aware, they can't be used for teas or coffees from the snack bar. Perhaps the club should look at extending use of the vouchers to the benefit of fans who don't drink alcohol at games.

r02c.gif

The free drinks vouchers have been useless for me as I don't drink alcohol at games - although I've often been tempted to resort to it at times this season.

Aa far as I'm aware, they can't be used for teas or coffees from the snack bar. Perhaps the club should look at extending use of the vouchers to the benefit of fans who don't drink alcohol at games.

The staff in the bar have been happy to supply cans of pop for me & the kids in lieu of beer vouchers.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

I am sure one of the supporters in the beer que would have given you £2 for it, I would have!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived