16 Jul: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • St Helens

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this will hinge on Smudgers choices in the halves and 3/4's. It'll be close and could go either way but I'm going to be optimistic and say Wire by 6 or less.

Under normal circumstances I would say that since it's Saints away at Wire, Saints by a gazillion.  However, given our poor form over the last three weeks, especially in defence and particularly within the first ten minutes, I am now sitting uncomfortably on the fence.  I am sure within the first five minutes I'll be hiding behind the sofa, if the last three games are anything to go by.

Under normal circumstances I would say that since it's Saints away at Wire, Saints by a gazillion.  However, given our poor form over the last three weeks, especially in defence and particularly within the first ten minutes, I am now sitting uncomfortably on the fence.  I am sure within the first five minutes I'll be hiding behind the sofa, if the last three games are anything to go by.

You get used to it after a while believe me! :biggrin:

I'm going to predict that these Wolves couldn't even trouble Little Red Riding Hood and that the mighty Saints will destroy them by 30-40 points. Look for Luke 'The Woodcutter' Walsh to have a big game in this one, and the outstanding Adam Quinlan to bag another hat-trick of tries!

You get used to it after a while believe me! :biggrin:

I'm going to predict that these Wolves couldn't even trouble Little Red Riding Hood and that the mighty Saints will destroy them by 30-40 points. Look for Luke 'The Woodcutter' Walsh to have a big game in this one, and the outstanding Adam Quinlan to bag another hat-trick of tries!

What have you been putting in your tea? :O

Was going to start a thread last night on boots and all Stevo stated time had come to abolish the scrum. In its current form I would agree with him.

Saints by six.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Good start by Wire, they're looking impressive. Be just like Saints to score against the run of play though.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Saints creeping into the game a bit more now and looking the more likely to score.

Saints creeping into the game a bit more now and looking the more likely to score.

And they do (though I thought he lost control).

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

VR for Roby try, no try surely.

Given but I reckon he lost it there.

Wtf was Masoe doing there?

Neither nowt nor summat but plenty of reason to concede a penalty.

Archived