16 Jul: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • St Helens

Saints players will obviously be looking to milk Childs' warnings to Wire for all they're worth.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wire's mid week preparation training against Southport ARL (I will post the story when I get chance) doesn't seem to have done them any good. :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Good timing of a comeback try for Wire.

One converted try to one dodgy converted try and a penalty - the half time score.

I honestly thought this would have been a high scoring game.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

6-8 halftime, a nicely balanced game with two good teams and a promising second half to come.

Enjoy it while you can, tomorrow night will be pants.

Good first half from both teams. I enjoyed that. Wire had a discipline problem but look like they're sorting it.

Agreed, apart from all the penalties and mistakes. :P

Good first half from both teams. I enjoyed that. Wire had a discipline problem but look like they're sorting it.

I think Child's sorted it out. If he hadn't thrown out the team warning Warrington would have continued.

Saints weren't far behind in the spoiling but seemed a bit smarter at it.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I think Child's sorted it out. If he hadn't thrown out the team warning Warrington would have continued.

Saints weren't far behind in the spoiling but seemed a bit smarter at it.

Agreed. I was about to post it was going to be a toss up to see who would get one first just before he did.

Fed up of both sides trying to con the ref and constantly getting in the face of the official..its getting like football...

Same here, its all well and good blaming the ref but these players need sorting. constantly trying to con the ref, then whinging to him when the opposition cheat better. Shut up, get up and get on with the game.

Should have been a drop out.

Maybe Stevo's poll should be "is it time to bin gobby players with no warning".

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

You get used to it after a while believe me! :biggrin:

I'm going to predict that these Wolves couldn't even trouble Little Red Riding Hood and that the mighty Saints will destroy them by 30-40 points. Look for Luke 'The Woodcutter' Walsh to have a big game in this one, and the outstanding Adam Quinlan to bag another hat-trick of tries!

I just wanted to remind you of this, from behind my sofa, because Walsh the Woodcutter has just cut down the wrong tree.

Archived