16 Jul: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • St Helens

Best defence won, great effort by saints on their own try line..... Great advert for a great game.

Shocking and I mean shocking commentary for Eddie and stevo.... Thick as ######!!!

Yup, I am now finding myself cringing whenever they open their mouths. Their commensalism night were dumb at best, I'll conceived and at times childish. Fortunately the onfield action was of such quality that it helped divert my attention from the inane ramblings of RLs answer to Abbot and Costello.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where commentary is concerned less is more , only need 2 commentators at most , let the ball do the work and don t jabber on so much.......as for childs , he was extremely lenient with the warrington back chat , somebody should have been binned early on ......wasn t it mentioned that warrington are the 2nd best disciplined team in the league on pens given away , i find  that astonishing , they seem to lie on and do more late flops than anyone (perhaps not wigan ) .......just my opinion as a neutral , don t follow any super league club .

Wire were guilty of a lot during that game and as a supporter I found it as frustrating as hell. They we're lucky to get away with what they did and yet I still think Childs, who cops a lot of flack, had a good game.

warringtons ill discipline was their undoing 1st half ,2nd half it was equal,childs had the best game i've seen,vr's were dodgy though

I am not his biggest fan, but he was oustanding last night, let down by some poor VR decisions. My only beef was that he didn't send one of the Warrington lot to the stands for ten for the abuse he was getting but I suspect that this is dictated by those above given that few, if any refs do much about the increased level of abuse they get

Only really caught the second half and thoroughly enjoyed it. Really wanted Warrington to win but had to cheer that last try from Saints.....sadly, almost as good as they were in the Shane Cooper days of the 1990s. 

I missed this game. Had to catch up with highlights. I notice the SL TV site was quite prompt but their YouTube site is days behind. YT being easily the resource likely to gain a wider audience with the correct titling of video's . Thankfully the amateurs put up the glossy bits. Somebody somewhere still isn't getting it.

Archived