A week to deadline

Keep The Faith

Do we need to bring anyone in?

I'd have a look at warrington's gareth o'brien or declan patton either have been playing for

Crusaders

Weve been trying for months for signings with no joy - I think everyone at the club agrees we need a half back but we cant seem to get our hands on one.

Every game is a cup final from now on, so we need John Kear to show us what he has been reknowned for and get the boys up for every single game.

If he can get the extra 10% out of them we have a shot at staying up, but we must improve in games against the teams around us at the foot of the table starting on Sunday.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Been looking? Umpteen players have come up when we've been told there weren't any. It's too late now, winable games have gone which would have improved our position. What we need to hope now is that recent performances have set us up for a good win this week and to compete at Rams then finish in top 4 of the 8s..

We have to bring a back into the club it will be complete folly to try and scrape by with our threadbare backline. It could be the difference in our quest for survival. The players also have to up their performances and try a few things off the cuff . I do not believe Kear will try and change the way he coaches. The one up boring rugby seems ok by him. Commenting on Sky he praises off loads and moving the ball to score try,s. I wish he would practice what he preaches we could have a lot more entertainment and win a tight game for a change .

Greavsy it baffles me when watching kear on tv. Hes passionate experienced and highly qualified in the game so why arent we playing entertaining rugby

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Greavsy it baffles me when watching kear on tv. Hes passionate experienced and highly qualified in the game so why arent we playing entertaining rugby

Baffles me too 9'oiler maybe its because he wants Stevo,s job but if he shares his way of playing the game he will have viewers switching off.

yep,other week he were harping on about how a little general can take the game by scruff of neck and make things happen..WERES OURS IF THERE SO IMMPORTANT JK.. we have so many funds over the years, lets have a fund started for and  finny/moore.. :pickeat:

We had a Moore but couldn't afford to keep him!!! And Finny's in SL

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

We had a Moore but couldn't afford to keep him!!! And Finny's in SL

for 2017 then.. :pickeat: more time to save up..seymore will do for a bargain basement..or that fella whos been  sent to coventry/hemel// :pickeat:

or that fella whos been  sent to coventry/hemel// :pickeat:

Will Cording??

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Can anyone please clarify, but I thought I had seen somewhere for a player to be available for the last 7 matches, he had to have played 3 times during the "main" season. If so there isn't any point in bringing anyone in.

Ooh now that sounds like a rule we can test to breakibg point :lol:

Can anyone please clarify, but I thought I had seen somewhere for a player to be available for the last 7 matches, he had to have played 3 times during the "main" season. If so there isn't any point in bringing anyone in.

Doesn't that just relate to DR?

I can see it now Piggy, hello your honour,we've met before. We've got this player on loan for 4 weeks, he would have played but did his shoulder in first game, he's ok for the "8's" isn't he?. Judge says, No problem.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Thats correct Fred but only if used as a DR PLayer

Also, I believe, the SL clubs have to commit such players permanently to the junior club for the rest on the season - i.e. they won't have the option to recall them into their own squads. They have to make these decisions by July 24th I think.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Also, I believe, the SL clubs have to commit such players permanently to the junior club for the rest on the season - i.e. they won't have the option to recall them into their own squads. They have to make these decisions by July 24th I think.

Correct

Archived