Ha ha Haven!

ChunkyOnion

Played well for us last few games scored another good try yesterday shame about the injury it was the way his ankle landed wish the lad well for the future if its at town then so be it but i wouldn,t be surprised if he gets offered a full time deal off a top end champ club

he can't get a full time co tract as he's working for Widnes community programme next season so that will be his full time job with a part time rugby contract. It's well known where he'll be playing next year

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way the SL clubs are shaping they could be re-introducing a reserve league next season which would knock DR on the head.    The top SL clubs look certain to set up some sort of reserve league to give players game time.   

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

The way the SL clubs are shaping they could be re-introducing a reserve league next season which would knock DR on the head. The top SL clubs look certain to set up some sort of reserve league to give players game time.

if that happens I think it will make recruiting from out of the county even tougher than it already is.

he can't get a full time co tract as he's working for Widnes community programme next season so that will be his full time job with a part time rugby contract. It's well known where he'll be playing next year

is it??,dews fans yesterday saying he was signing for them

Dec will surely decide where he is working next season and i'm equally as sure that if a full time position at a full time club is offered then widnes would not stand in his way and would cancel his work there . nothing is set in stone in off season .

what a stupid comment, he could have picked up the injury playing for anyone

It's not stupid it's a fact it's you that's stupid I'm afraid.

He wouldn't have even been in a team getting stuffed at home for the 2nd consecutive week so wouldn't have been able to get injured playing for them.

It's know as the chaos theory. Read up on it if you don't know what it is.

Widnes have ended up out of pocket and unfortunately Dec got injured so nobody has benefited from their stupidity.

Won't be long before the deluded ones start shouting for Coyle to go!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

We couldn't send them down, could we?

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Haven at home in the last 8s ? Ha ha like lambs to the slaughter

nothing sorted yet 123 and when the 8's do start teams are fighting for survival and there won't be any easy games. There will have to be no slip ups especially at home. If I was a betting man my money would be on donny and the hawks to go down but there's still plenty of rugby to play yet.

Hunslet and Donny to go down. But if haven lose Gore and chapelhow I think they are in the sh##. They just haven't got a good enough squad to cover Gore especially.

well it looks like hulme and Allen have played their last game through injury and if they do lose the DR lads they will struggle but there could be twists and turns yet. Our situation feels a whole lot better than it did only 3 weeks ago.

I want shot of two Yorkshire clubs

Me too...we need both of our teams to stay up.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Not officially but I can tell you it was

it wasn't the one we he was speaking about after the haven game mate as he knew that's was a non starter until next season.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived