Ha ha Haven!

ChunkyOnion

Re: Match Result

« Reply #24 on: Today at 05:14:34 PM »

Towns home fixtures are all tricky bar donny our derbys game could go either way and will be a battle the others well town will have to be very good to beat them we have the better fixtures even towns away fixtures are tricky think we Defo got the best outcome in the end

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gifted frebbie,and if you had beat Fev at Fev it would have been result of the season,could easily say London gifted you a frebbie by travelling up same day!!!.

I honestly don't know how they work these 8's fixtures but when you look at them you certainly don't get the reward you SHOULD get for finishing higher up,which is ridiculous.

Had we finished 8th we would have had

Town,Donny,Fev and batley at home and still had to play away at hunslet

9th and it would have been Donny batley and Fev at home and still had to play away at hunslet.

10th gets us Donny,hunslet and London at home and no away game to hunslet.Given current league positions 10th certainly looks more favourable for fixtures to help us stay up than 9th or 8th

Re: Match Result

« Reply #24 on: Today at 05:14:34 PM »

Towns home fixtures are all tricky bar donny our derbys game could go either way and will be a battle the others well town will have to be very good to beat them we have the better fixtures even towns away fixtures are tricky think we Defo got the best outcome in the end

on dear god.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Gifted frebbie,and if you had beat Fev at Fev it would have been result of the season,could easily say London gifted you a frebbie by travelling up same day!!!.

I honestly don't know how they work these 8's fixtures but when you look at them you certainly don't get the reward you SHOULD get for finishing higher up,which is ridiculous.

9th and it would have been Donny batley and Fev at home and still had to play away at hunslet.

10th gets us Donny,hunslet and London at home and no away game to hunslet.Given current league positions 10th certainly looks more favourable for fixtures to help us stay up than 9th or 8th

If you believe that I'd get yourself to West Cumberland mate to be checked out.

That's definitely some kind of illness involved with that post.

again alan I will say the gifted freebie at fev is clouding your judgement however I predict we will both stay up.

I wouldn't be fussed either way now . Hunslet are shot to bits , their fans are in open revolt it seems, and it would take a turn around of Queen Mary proportions to change things . Four home games is a good edge though to begin with

I do sort of get where you're coming from there H4E , with the two teams below you at home and they should be enough , but it's done on home games as an advantage - but beyond that , and who you play where , I really don't know

We play the bottom 2 teams at home and the worst of the top 3 teams in our group of 8,while not having to play away at the only team that could realistically over take us and send us down.I'd say that's pretty sound reasoning for thinking the fixtures we have at 10rh do us a big favour towards stopping up.

We play the bottom 2 teams at home and the worst of the top 3 teams in our group of 8,while not having to play away at the only team that could realistically over take us and send us down.I'd say that's pretty sound reasoning for thinking the fixtures we have at 10rh do us a big favour towards stopping up.

ok marra and you have stated you will beat us at DP on the haven forum. That's confidence for you. I need a lie down.

Haven4ever, I think you have been looking at the wrong fixtures because as I read it 

8th is as you have listed the teams

9th and you would have had Batley, Hunslet and Dewsbury at home (not Donny, Batley and Fev that you say)

10th gives you Hunslet, Doncaster and London

but it's in the away games where you get the advantages

8th -  Dewsbury, London and Hunslet away

9th -  Fev, London, Town and Doncaster away

10th - Fev; Dewsbury, Town and Batley away

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived