Ha ha Haven!

ChunkyOnion

I think he might miss this week crack is he got a knock last week

You're new hooker will get run over all day long - dont want to sound like a pessimist but he is not championship std and you would have done a lot better elsewhere . He will make Newton look like a superstar

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're new hooker will get run over all day long - dont want to sound like a pessimist but he is not championship std and you would have done a lot better elsewhere . He will make Newton look like a superstar

come on mate no ones that bad.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I don't think Fev have put 3 passes together yet and the worst offenders are Cooke and Sykes!!!!    I watched highlights of Fev's last game and Cooke looks about 20 stone with a massive beer gut.

The Haven result doesn't make any difference to what we have to do tomorrow as we have to beat Hunslet to put a 5 point gap between them in second bottom and us.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I don't think Fev have put 3 passes together yet and the worst offenders are Cooke and Sykes!!!! I watched highlights of Fev's last game and Cooke looks about 20 stone with a massive beer gut.

not comlpeting sets either and a non existent kicking game by the sounds of it.

I don't think Fev have put 3 passes together yet and the worst offenders are Cooke and Sykes!!!! I watched highlights of Fev's last game and Cooke looks about 20 stone with a massive beer gut.

The Haven result doesn't make any difference to what we have to do tomorrow as we have to beat Hunslet to put a 5 point gap between them in second bottom and us.

true but it does mean a loss tommorow for us and if haven do pull off a win tonight will mean they leapfrog us and get more home games.

I bet Jon Sharp is regretting letting Maitua and Verlinden leave this week.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0-12 now. Not suprised really as Fev have nowt to play for and aren't in good form at all. Very scrappy game fev making loads of errors.

Fev have nothing to play for......

can't Dewsbury over take them.if they get beat....very bitter

Fev have nothing to play for......

can't Dewsbury over take them.if they get beat....very bitter

If we finish 5th or 6th we still get the same funding so no difference really. Not making excuses as keighley would of put 40 past us in that first half.

If we finish 5th or 6th we still get the same funding so no difference really. Not making excuses as keighley would of put 40 past us in that first half.

dya not get easier fixtures finishing 5th or is it not much difference

Archived