Kingstone Press Championship: Dewsbury 12 Batley 16

NickD

My point exactly

How do we encourage away supporters to travel

You'd think if we can pull 1000 dewsbury fans for a game...for arguments sake say halifax

Why when is only a 25 minute drive or 15 minutes or so train ride...50% and above don't travel

An idea if super league clubs only played Friday & Saturday and championship clubs only played Thursdays & sundays

Super league clubs season ticket holders could get avoid discount on our games & vice versa thus opening new avenues to supporters who would attend.

A thousand today at the doggies. They must be doing something right. Was it free today?

1500 at Donny!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of dodgy Hunslet fans with Dewsbury accents!!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

A thousand today at the doggies. They must be doing something right. Was it free today?

1500 at Donny!

Yes, odd really. Exactly 1000; not 995, not 1005, but exactly 1000. Call me a cynic if you will but I don't actually believe that to be accurate representation of the real number. Is there any reason for repeated dodgy figures emerging from the Mount?

Doncaster Eagles attendances are not exactly a reflection of either game are they? Let's see how many they attract when they play "single headers".

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I was there

Didn't see a 1000 ;)

But saying that

Would batley know what a 1000 fans look like ;)

Maybe Kev seeing the pitch invasion at halftime by former players panicked

And hit the mob button by accident

Resulting in the 1000 flashing up ;)

Were gonna have to becareful next week

Their tenacious never stop attitude seems to be gathering momentum... Again

And like our dire encounter at Blackpool against them will come another midweek fixture before we play them...why we don't replace Fieldhouse with jonny Campbell is beyond me..batley are a 3 player team..Campbell,James Brown,Rowe

Neutralise these 3 in a game and not much class remains as a unit

We have a brainfart on Sunday which were due & more than capable of we'll lose

If we put in a solid workman like performance and not underestimate the enemy... We will win...and in this derby a win is crucial

Have I heck ya clown lol

Been 3 times

Once for Danny Jones fund

And twice to have drink and catch up with my nemesis from across the valley

On both occasions that we're Sunday

Rams were away..and last sunday by some distance

I will be renewing my season ticket next year...that's if tom Coates wants me back ;)

A kiss and make up would be appreciated ;)

Minus the kiss obviously as I wouldn't want his lips anywhere near my botty ;)

:) :) :)

Because sometimes you've to take a step back to be able to spring forward

Next seasons season ticket will be dedicated to mark sawyer and the work he does & has done in the past :)

Have I heck ya clown lol

Been 3 times

Once for Danny Jones fund

On both occasions that we're Sunday

Rams were away..and last sunday by some distance

I will be renewing my season ticket next year...that's if tom Coates wants me back ;)

A kiss and make up would be appreciated ;)

Minus the kiss obviously as I wouldn't want his lips anywhere near my botty ;)

:) :) :)

Because sometimes you've to take a step back to be able to spring forward

Next seasons season ticket will be dedicated to mark sawyer and the work he does & has done in the past :)

good that your a bit more optimistic and glad that your renewing your season ticket mate

Ha, We don't class Lager & Black a proper drink in this town mi old mucka

And why did you ask me how much a Bulldog season ticket was next season, and don't come wi the excuse "cos you can get into Dewsbury games for a fiver"

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Ha, We don't class Lager & Black a proper drink in this town mi old mucka

And why did you ask me how much a Bulldog season ticket was next season, and don't come wi the excuse "cos you can get into Dewsbury games for a fiver"

What is it Turkish tea.

483 is the figure printed in today's League Express.

Wow! Not good and quite worrying.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I was there

Didn't see a 1000 ;)

But saying that

Would batley know what a 1000 fans look like ;)

Maybe Kev seeing the pitch invasion at halftime by former players panicked

And hit the mob button by accident

Resulting in the 1000 flashing up ;)

Were gonna have to becareful next week

Their tenacious never stop attitude seems to be gathering momentum... Again

And like our dire encounter at Blackpool against them will come another midweek fixture before we play them...why we don't replace Fieldhouse with jonny Campbell is beyond me..batley are a 3 player team..Campbell,James Brown,Rowe

Neutralise these 3 in a game and not much class remains as a unit

We have a brainfart on Sunday which were due & more than capable of we'll lose

If we put in a solid workman like performance and not underestimate the enemy... We will win...and in this derby a win is crucial

only a 3 players team..you need specsavers fella.chandlers one a the best thngs to happen to batley for a while,and i love it everytime lillycrop comes in for drive up pitch.the lad will me mega for us when hes had a few more decent meals down him and you guys gave him away. :bb:  ainscoughs runs always come to something if support stays with him, and if squires backed himself for a big lump a fella he would be a try machine for sure,all building for next season with the likes a blake and nicco all looking to be coming on fine,if we have a whip round for brambani were sorted for 2016 allmost. :hunter:

only a 3 players team..you need specsavers fella.chandlers one a the best thngs to happen to batley for a while,and i love it everytime lillycrop comes in for drive up pitch.the lad will me mega for us when hes had a few more decent meals down him and you guys gave him away. :bb: ainscoughs runs always come to something if support stays with him, and if squires backed himself for a big lump a fella he would be a try machine for sure,all building for next season with the likes a blake and nicco all looking to be coming on fine,if we have a whip round for brambani were sorted for 2016 allmost. :hunter:

I'm only interested in what we should be signing ;)

My team for Leigh: Hyde, Morton, Hale, Grady, Grant, Seymour, Thackeray, Auzue, J. Delaney, Hepworth, Toby Adamson, Farrell, Brown.... Conroy, Glover, Smith, Muranka ...... My team v batley. Fieldhouse, Buchanan, Grady, Dunn, Morton/Scott, Seymour, Thackeray, Smith, wildie, Nash, Luke adamson, Toby adamson, Brown.. Subs conroy, glover/crookes, Jackson ,Muranka

My team for Leigh: Hyde, Morton, Hale, Grady, Grant, Seymour, Thackeray, Auzue, J. Delaney, Hepworth, Toby Adamson, Farrell, Brown.... Conroy, Glover, Smith, Muranka ...... My team v batley. Fieldhouse, Buchanan, Grady, Dunn, Morton/Scott, Seymour, Thackeray, Smith, wildie, Nash, Luke adamson, Toby adamson, Brown.. Subs conroy, glover/crookes, Jackson ,Muranka

Clearly you want to make sure Batley don't get relegated this year so we can have three easy wins next season.

Well maybe that 2nd team is alot weaker, but be tough on part time players bodies working all week and playing all 3 bruising games in a week? Certainly will have to be some sort of rotating BSJ, surely?? Personally I think we should play our strongest team possible at Leigh as I honestly believe we can cause an upset at LSV

The only upset you'll cause is on the terraces with the Robocop stewards and precious spekkies

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

The only upset you'll cause is on the terraces with the Robocop stewards and precious spekkies

Really? Are any of your lot actually planning to attend?

If they can't be bothered with home games why would they go away to such an unpleasant place

think hes talking bout leigh mate

I think everyone bah BSJ knew that but worry not there will be a few Bulldogs up on Sunday

Archived