Kingstone Press Championship: Dewsbury 12 Batley 16

NickD

Think you've hit the nail on the head crown flatter, morro did make a mistake not leaving delany in, he obviously opted for experience and was let down, but let's be honest we all make mistakes. You really could tell we were missing proper half backs and I'm sure he won't make the same mistake again. I'd like to see the new lad etu come in for crookes too unreliable sadly.

The only plus point from that match it despite having no direction and playing poorly we still outscored the dogs trys wise, so bring back thacks give delaney and etu a run I'm the side and let's win this shield UTR

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I wasn't there I can't comment on the performance,but from the tweets of the progress of the game,sounds as though we was second best,wasn't helped by the penalty count too.Still think we should have had our reserves out for the Leigh game,having the rest of players fresher for the Bulldogs game.One thing that should happen for the next lot of games is having Grant on the wing,bring the new lad on loan from the Bulls instead of Crookes.Hopefully we will have a stronger team out in two weeks.I will still watch the dvd I ordered when I get home.

Is this the same Crookes you signed for next season too? Sound bit of business that!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Who would you drop out of Grady pryce Morton and grant to play etu? Grady will be back for the next match. Tough one for glen

Drop pryce for one game to give the lad a run out....but he would be running out in the second team first...ya not just waltzing in Mr etu ;)

Who would you drop out of Grady pryce Morton and grant to play etu? Grady will be back for the next match. Tough one for glen

Easy one that I reckon Chris. Put pryce at full back coz Ryan hasn't shown us anything really. Play etu and Grady at centre and Morton and grant at wing.

Will that happen? With our coach?

Ermmmm

I thought Pryce still seemed to be struggling with his injury on Sunday so would be tempted to give him a rest. We have an A team game on Thursday so that will be a good time for Etu to get a run out I would think.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I thought Pryce still seemed to be struggling with his injury on Sunday so would be tempted to give him a rest. We have an A team game on Thursday so that will be a good time for Etu to get a run out I would think.

yep paying a full timers wage for Bradford is awful decent but what does he do while all the other guys are at work? You coukd always get him to repaint the fence I suppose!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Please no one suggest Karl Pryce to go to full back again. The sight of him trotting to the defenders to get tackled makes me want to carve my eyes out.

I actually don't think Fieldhouse has been that bad, not great, but not bad. Moving Morton there is an option, but he's playing really good at the moment, and moving him opens him up to scrutiny. Personally wouldn't do it.

yep paying a full timers wage for Bradford is awful decent but what does he do while all the other guys are at work? You coukd always get him to repaint the fence I suppose!

I don't know what you're smoking lately PM but I'd ease back if I were you. Hallucinogenics aren't really helpful even for a Batley fan.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Fieldhouse, Morton, Uaisele, Grady, Grant. I agree with BSJ that Pryce needs to have a rest as he still appears to be injured.

Just been watching the "highlights" what do we reckon to the tackle on grant was the yellow correct? For me he jumps into the tackle and swings on his neck so should have been red plus it's a try scoring opportunity.

Not sure but would like to know why we didnt get a penalty and hence a second kick from under the posts...

you dont see this much at all these days, but in essence we didnt really recieve a penalty for that offence..

Not sure but would like to know why we didnt get a penalty and hence a second kick from under the posts...

you dont see this much at all these days, but in essence we didnt really recieve a penalty for that offence..

The RFL hasn't charged Campbell and said the sinbin was sufficient. Also Nash hasn't been charged either.

The RFL hasn't charged Campbell and said the sinbin was sufficient. Also Nash hasn't been charged either.

and our penalty????

Archived