Cru v Roughyeds 26-7-15

FearNothing

Has the makings of a classic game - both teams in-form, we've beaten them twice away, points are vital at this stage of the season.....

My prediction - very close, Cru to win by 6 or less....fingers crossed :)

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

Big blow to have jono missing especially if massam isnt back, thats a lot of tries missing from our team

It undoubtedly is, but there are tries to be had across the park at the moment.. I do think we have the strength in depth available to cover this weekend, I think Hewer reffing will be more of a disadvantage..........

Honestly I'm not complaining about the result but what happened to you guys today?.Thought it would have been a damn sight closer than that.

We had a couple of key players out, and a couple returning from injury... but every time we make 2-3 changes in the team that game we just don't perform....don't know if it's down to not enough training time for the different combo of players or what, but it's even shown itself against some of the southern teams where we've won but not with the margins we should have expected.

Having to bring in Rhys Evans in wasn't good either, he's not played with us before so no doubt that disrupted that side of the field, with Frenchie ending up on the opposite side of the park to his normal...having one of our props having to work in the morning up the coast did nowt for him personally either.

I was sitting just in front of Muzza yesterday and he certainly wasn't a happy coach with our performance, I just hope he can settle things down again for the rest of the run-in. 

None of this takes away from Oldham's performance, btw, you looked settled and together, deserve to be sitting top of table at the moment.

edit:- this post is just to expand on my comment on the Oldham thread :)

Archived