Paul Aiton

Heard a rumour he is going to sign for Catalan next season, Have any Rhinos or Catalan fans heard it ?

Personally I think it will be a shame think he's playing really well for us.

personally i think pellisier is much better than aiton 

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Most clubs have two decent hookers. Ainton/Pelissier partnership would be one of the best in superleague.

At least Cats wouldn't have to rely on the dwarf like chairman's relative. A player as far removed from looking like an SL player as I have ever seen playing SL....

Most clubs have two decent hookers. Ainton/Pelissier partnership would be one of the best in superleague.

At least Cats wouldn't have to rely on the dwarf like chairman's relative. A player as far removed from looking like an SL player as I have ever seen playing SL....

I agree but there is usually one "first-choice" and one who comes off the bench. At this stage Pelissier could reasonably expect to be first choice. Most clubs also use their bench hooker for longer than the 15 minutes Pelissier usually gets.

Agree completely re Guasch Jr. and I would be very surprised if he wasn't partially responsible for Pelissiers treatment. It's the most blatant example of nepotism in RL.

Yep, Aiton to Catalans.

As said before, Guasch JR is the reason why Fages was overlooked and why Pelissier is treated like a piece of meat. Trying too much to make a SL player ouf of him when he's in reality not even in the top 10 of french hookers.

Yep, Aiton to Catalans.

As said before, Guasch JR is the reason why Fages was overlooked and why Pelissier is treated like a piece of meat. Trying too much to make a SL player ouf of him when he's in reality not even in the top 10 of french hookers.

Straight swap for Pelissier?

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Surprised Leeds have let Aiton go, he's been great this season

I completely agree with this. I think he has been a big reason they are top of the table. The game changes for Leeds when he is on and they play so much better.

I completely agree with this. I think he has been a big reason they are top of the table. The game changes for Leeds when he is on and they play so much better.

Yeah him and Cuthbertson (and to a lessor extent the form of Stevie Ward) are the main reasons for their improved league position

aiton is under contract for next season and I would be amazed if he was to leave . not only is he the best leeds hooker since budarus but his understanding with cuthbertson has been a major factor in cuthbertsons performances this season .

leeds also have a very good young hooker in Robbie ward on the verge of breaking through into contention which gives more than adequate cover along side rob burrow.

just another rumour of leeds players leaving we have so many of these rumours every year but just how often do they turn out to have any truth in them .

what next hardaker and Watkins going to Newcastle knights

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

you see how somebody says they have heard a rumour and in no time people are thinking its a fact even without any proof at all

aiton is under contract for next season and I would be amazed if he was to leave . not only is he the best leeds hooker since budarus but his understanding with cuthbertson has been a major factor in cuthbertsons performances this season .

leeds also have a very good young hooker in Robbie ward on the verge of breaking through into contention which gives more than adequate cover along side rob burrow.

just another rumour of leeds players leaving we have so many of these rumours every year but just how often do they turn out to have any truth in them .

what next hardaker and Watkins going to Newcastle knights

Can't see Robbie Ward cutting it at Super League level, certainly not the top level. Thought Buderus was a massive disappointment when he came to Leeds too.

Can't see Robbie Ward cutting it at Super League level, certainly not the top level. Thought Buderus was a massive disappointment when he came to Leeds too.

really

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

really

Perhaps that's a bit harsh on Buderus on reflection, I'd say a disappointment rather than a massive disappointment. He was solid but not spectacular and didn't live up to his grand reputation.

I stand by my thoughts on Robbie Ward, he's too small a hooker to cut it at the top in my opinion. Reminds me of Logan Tomkins

Perhaps that's a bit harsh on Buderus on reflection, I'd say a disappointment rather than a massive disappointment. He was solid but not spectacular and didn't live up to his grand reputation.

I stand by my thoughts on Robbie Ward, he's too small a hooker to cut it at the top in my opinion. Reminds me of Logan Tomkins

Robbie ward is taller than james lowes who was not bad   needs to bulk up a bit but that's what off seasons are for and I suspect he will come back 3 or 4 kilos heavier . his skill levels are good and I see a bright future for him but slow progression through the ranks

Archived