Oldham channel on youtube?

Pigeon Lofter

• 4 years later...

Well.

This YouTube channel  https://www.youtube.com/c/OldhamRLFC-TV is one I set up.  It's a brand account that I created via my own personal YouTube account.  It's been the defacto "official" Roughyeds YouTube channel since then.

I was responsible for the vast majority of video work throughout 2018 since the regular guy took something of a sabbatical.  Since I had the footage, I produced a series of highlight videos etc and put them on the channel.

The regular guy, Pete, returned for 2019 and I therefore left video stuff to him.  I'd upload the odd bit of GoPro footage to the channel but that's about it.  I do still take Pete's match recordings and put them on the Oldham website (that I manage).  All home games from the past few years are up there.

I put the latest bout of ex-player videos up onto the (my) YouTube channel as well as the recently streamed 2019 final.

The guy who's now the club Video Analysis Coach & Media Manager has set up another Roughyeds YouTube channel to stream games and host videos etc.  I've taken that to mean that the channel I control is now not the recognised official channel.  

It is what it is.

Archived