Good News

Kevin Nicholas

Alex Rowe a Bulldog for 2016 :)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Next for me Rettie, Alex Brown and Grimshaw from Hunslet

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Next for me Rettie, Alex Brown and Grimshaw from Hunslet

You might get two out of three.

:ph34r:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

thats not good news,,its fantastic news is thats for sure,well done those involved on keeping one a the best players we have had for a long time,him n brownie leading the lads forward is going to be epic,just need some a deadwood down the road and a couple a fresh faces and jobsagoodun. :bb:

Come on piggie no jc ??

I honestly can't see him signing fir dewsbury and if he can land a fulltime spot at the Bulls then I'd be pleased as punch. If that doesn't happen he will be a bulldig next season I believe. One thing people should recognise the vast majority of players seem happy at Batley and only move for big bucks

Massive well done to all concerned for this crucial signing, also thanks to Alex Rowe for placing his faith in the club. Thanks to ALL the BISSA members as we helped the deal to be sealed, at last some good news for the faithful.

If anyone wishes to join the BISSA cause please visit www.bissa.co.uk to see details of the way to pledge.

Colin Bottomley....BISSA Chair.

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Well done BISSA and the people who chip in. To those that can spare a little this is the best way we can help our club, unless your a SL scrumhalf :lol:

Brilliant news. Puts into perspective the 'nailed on' at Bulls, Fev etc. Obviously the club relented after definitely, absolutely, without a doubt telling him he would have to wait till the end of the season to sign!!!!

Well done to the club and BISSA.

This is the second best news that could have come out of the club, hope it becomes 2nd equal if JC were to match him. I msgd Alex the day Keegan signed and although he didn't give too much away I got the impression that he did want to stay if a couple of personal problems could be sorted. I suppose it's a bit unfair on some of the other players though to put so much emphasis on who we consider to be talismen but I suppose

every team has those players that fans consider 'their' man. Now I suppose you might be wondering what I would consider to be the very best bit of news that could come out of the club....

This is the second best news that could have come out of the club, hope it becomes 2nd equal if JC were to match him. I msgd Alex the day Keegan signed and although he didn't give too much away I got the impression that he did want to stay if a couple of personal problems could be sorted. I suppose it's a bit unfair on some of the other players though to put so much emphasis on who we consider to be talismen but I suppose

every team has those players that fans consider 'their' man. Now I suppose you might be wondering what I would consider to be the very best bit of news that could come out of the club....

Relegation?

Very surprised and relieved. Well done im sure his agent took a few enticing enquiries.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived