England hookers - four into two spots?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me he seems to keeps taking re wrong options.

He looks very confused to me.

He's just to go back to what he doing last season at the Tigers.

Dwyer, who also didn't have a good game today, has outshone him in most games this season. Quite how Clark can be considered for international reckoning on current form is beyond me

Just seen the Raiders Cowboys game. Once again Hodgson was going very well until injury forced him off.

Obviously games don't turn on one player too often but the Raiders were well on top until Hodgson went off and the the Cowboys came back to win. He is such a key player for them.

Anybody know the extent of the injury?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

I am going to stick my neck out here but if Clark improves before the end of the season, I'd consider him along Hodgson for England this autumn; I think Roby is knackered and becoming less influential against quality sides like Leeds.

I'm surprised at you.  Leeds marked him out of the game on Friday.  A good side will target him as our main threat, which he is.  Without any help from the other forwards he had nothing to work with. He was superb against Warrington for example when our other forwards took it to them, unlike against Leeds when half of them couldn't be bothered. Leeds were less successful with Quinlan, who was an unknown to them. 

Obviously games don't turn on one player too often but the Raiders were well on top until Hodgson went off and the the Cowboys came back to win. He is such a key player for them.

He contained Jake Granville really well, to the extent that the Cows pulled him off. 40/20 was massive too. He kicks a few. Wondering if he's betting on himself to kick them a la Chris Sandow?

He contained Jake Granville really well, to the extent that the Cows pulled him off. 40/20 was massive too. He kicks a few. Wondering if he's betting on himself to kick them a la Chris Sandow?

on BET365 betting on a 40/20 in a NRL game usually pays around 7/2 

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Archived