Rab C

Kevin Nicholas

Someone asked me today did I know what had happened to Rab C. I had to confess I didn't.

I just wondered if Gary Coyle / Will Cordwell knew? I know they would all have been happy with our win today as diehard Bulldogs supporters. Hope to see them all in the Super 8's when they can also get another look at our scoreboard and be suitably impressed as they certainly won't be whinging like that ginger bloke at our Club. As long as they remember one swallow doesn't make a summer because we don't want them to be too optimistic as we still have a Tool as a Chairman.

I'm sure our chairman as come in for some stick over the last month etc. But what fans have to realise is the chairmans are their to pump their hard earned money In and make the club the best they can. Yes it doesn't always work out how fans want it to but it's not for the lack of the chairmans trying. We all want the same thing fans chairman etc etc of clubs so theirs no point in pointing the finger at the chairman if it doesn't go the way you want it to because I'm sure they share your frustration too. If it wasn't for these guys we wouldn't have a club to support let alone argue about our clubs failings.

Supporters get frustrated when things don't go to plan I understand that and criticism is understandable from those who pay to watch us. As Chairman the buck stops with me as head of the Board who run the Club and I understand that as well but it is hard to accept criticism and attempted insults from anyone who does not watch games or support the Club in anyway. However that is life I suppose so for now I along with all other supporters on here will just have a good week and enjoy a win.

Wonder if Gary Coyle / Will Cordwell / Rab C hear anything from Doncaster Dog as I am sure he would have been nearly as excited today with our win as he was when he saw our new scoreboard. Just hope he wasn't working and missed it.

Doncaster Dog?

Wonder if Gary Coyle / Will Cordwell / Rab C hear anything from Doncaster Dog as I am sure he would have been nearly as excited today with our win as he was when he saw our new scoreboard. Just hope he wasn't working and missed it.

are these 3 gentlemen all of the same person i wonde?

What a difference a result makes eh!!

Let's remember the other great results of the season for a moment

London vs leigh...didn't do London much good in the long run

Bradford vs Featherstone.. Didn't do Featherstone much good in the long run

Hunslet vs Dewsbury.. Didn't do hunslet good in the long run

Yesterday was only one game at the end of a season

The next 7 games is what it's all about

As the old song goes

Yesterday is dead and gone,and tomorrow 's out of sight,oh it's sad to be alone

Help morrison make it thru the shi#e

:)

Well done and fair play

See told you kear wasn't as bad as you thought...he's a good coach working on a limited budget....remember that at all costs.

Ha, ha, 01:16 am and the wine has set in. You cant help yourself Kevin, youre a genuine laughing stock.

As for multiple identities, ask the owner and Admin team, after all they did find you out quick enough, LOL.

Should make it easy as im actually away in Cornwall so my IP address for this post will stand out like a sore thumb, i'll give you a clue, it's a Plusnet service im on.

Just a thought as well, ive never ever called/described you as a "tool" (only you yourself have done that) but its a cap and seems to fit you perfectly so keep wearing it

I once knew someone who had more than one IP address. Wonder if anyone else knows someone?

Rab C working, Gary Coyle on hols, Will Cordwell otherwise unavailable, Doncaster Dog emigrated. One thing in common is all sadly missed our win. Nevermind. Still more questions than answers.

I once knew someone who had more than one IP address. Wonder if anyone else knows someone?

Rab C working, Gary Coyle on hols, Will Cordwell otherwise unavailable, Doncaster Dog emigrated. One thing in common is all sadly missed our win. Nevermind. Still more questions than answers.

i wouldn't lower my self to these silly individuals who have some kind of vendetta, a great win yesterday, the dogs bite was back & a great game to watch, onwards and upwards....

Beautiful down here

Newquay_06.jpg

Will Cordwell banned permanently by me.

Rab C and Gary Coyle are not linked in any way according to our quite reliable troll-tracker tools.  Going by the post counts they'd have to be far more disciplined than 99% of the forum population to not trigger the trackers over this much time.

It's annoying having to do things like this.

Take the moral high ground, you'll feel better for it.

Also, we have seen the other accounts and it's going to get annoying soon.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived