Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this game on the bbc? I see wire and KR are but no mention of this match.

Check the date; it's on Friday, at 7:30pm.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is it over two legs?, ok, apologies.

Looking forward to this, should be a good scrap.

Leeds 24 Saints 26.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

When's the last time the Beeb had live Rugby League on a weekday evening?

Whatever, I'm expecting a good match.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

When's the last time the Beeb had live Rugby League on a weekday evening?

Every week on 5 Live Sports Extra  ;)

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

I think that Leeds playing to their best are better than Saints, but Saints have a resilience and never say die toughness about them. If it's dry I'll go with Leeds, if not Saints. Either way a classic to rival that epic semi final 10 (?) years ago would be very nice.

I think that Leeds playing to their best are better than Saints, but Saints have a resilience and never say die toughness about them. If it's dry I'll go with Leeds, if not Saints. Either way a classic to rival that epic semi final 10 (?) years ago would be very nice.

Leeds can slaughter teams (especially saints) in the wet as several GFs have shown.

However it's more than likely to be dry and although I can't bring myself to say they'll lose I've a bad feeling about this one. They will have to improve a lot on last Sunday at any rate.

Saints to win a classic by fewer than 6 points. Would not be massively surprised by any other outcome mind.

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

I have absolutely no idea how this match will go.  If Saints keep hold of the ball longer than five seconds we might stand a chance of at least competing, maybe even winning, but given our wobbles against Leeds in both matches during the regular rounds I'm not confident that we will do so regardless of how well we have started the last two matches.

Still I go in hope that it will be a case of third time lucky for us!

well if the punters have it correct ten its leeds to win.

ladbrookes have taken a £20,000 bet on leeds to win

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

In that case it would be rather funny if Saints won!

not really funny its laways good to see the bookies pay out so lets hope for a leeds win

Almost as much cash as their sponsorship

biggest rugby league bet they have taken so far so they claim .

punter stands to make a £12,000 profit on his wager

I wish I had £20k to potentially throw away - good luck to whoever it is

It promises to be a great match.. We have family round for curry & rugby, and I'm looking forward to the usual 'get in!!',  'you've got to be joking', 'how did he just do that',  'they were all offside then' , 'could go either way this' , and the inevitable father/son discussions on plays, hitting rewind at every opportunity.

I like watching both teams, so may the best team win

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

If it wasn't for the two beatings that Leeds have given us this year I would say this could be a classic.  As it is, I can't really see past a Leeds win, especially after hearing the interview with John Wilkin (and Liam Sutcliffe?) on radio 5 yesterday.  I didn't think that he sounded particularly bullish and I suspect that those results have severely knocked Saints confidence.  A strong start, Mose being on full smashing form and Walsh getting back to his best and we've got a chance but I can't see it I'm afraid.  Leeds by 16.

Archived