1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a beaut!

Saints back in it right on half time.

Saints will go in in better spirits than Leeds, even after Leeds' dominance.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Great 1st half...saints fans will be relieved they've eventually clawed their way into this

Definitely relieved. Someone mentioned earlier asked how Saints finished 2nd. I think that first half showed why. Leeds were awesome and played at an electrifying pace. Saints weren't at their best but they were incredibly resilient and have hung in there scoring a belting try before half time. I am not sure we have it in the locker to win in the second half, but Saints and arguably Wigan are the only two sides in the competition who could have held Leeds to just 12pts in that first half.

For all Leeds' dominance, the scores are close, and St Helens certainly looked like they were getting back into the game even before their try.

Epic second half, please!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

By eck, it's a bit Picky Park out there now.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Vea doesn't look look too healthy, and he's only just come back from injury.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Flippin' 'eck, Peacock!

Flippin' 'eck, Peacock!

Question: why the hell is he retiring when he can do that?  :O

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived