Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game ,great atmosphere. Could not have asked for more in front of a national audience on a Friday night.

Prime time Friday night television at its best!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Burns nails jjb, must be about 4 stone lighter too

JJB looks hurt, too, but it wasn't the impact point. He grabbed at his leg as he fell.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The better team won, but St Helens contributed a lot to the entertainment.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

###### off Davies, no way was KS MoM!

Cuthbertson, Watkins, Moon, Hardaker all had better games

Jiffy hasn't heard of many 21st century players...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well played Leeds; deserved. Peacock MOM by a country mile.

Proud of Saints tonight; showed a hell of a lot of resilience in that first half and came back incredibly well in that second half led by Walmsley and Savelio.

Well done Leeds though.

Superb match. 2 quality sides. Leeds would have blown away most teams in the first 20 minutes. They are not just stylish they are very well coached and conditioned. Those offloads require great strength and organisation to work as well as they did.

Once again the HJ shows itself to be a fabulous RL ground. So atmospheric. It sounded like the crowd was mostly Leeds which when Saints' fans only had a hop and a skip is a credit to the Rhinos. Good to see Ronnie still has all the moves. That belly flop takes some doing.

Congratulations to Leeds.

Apart from the mom selection BBC presentation light years ahead of Sky.

Suggested to some work mates to watchr this and at half time got a call from one who has been converted.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Archived