Magic Bulldog Moments

Supertyke

To celebrate 120 years of Rugby League in Batley I will be posting a series of Videos on the Community Page under the title of "Magic Bulldog Moments".

What better place to start then the 2010 Northern Rail Cup Final against Widnes. Relive the last 16-17 minutes of the game (unedited) as the Bulldogs came back from the jaws of defeat to bring back the trophy to Batley ...

http://bulldogs.supertyke.net/northern-cup-final-2010/

To celebrate 120 years of Rugby League in Batley I will be posting a series of Videos on the Community Page under the title of "Magic Bulldog Moments".

What better place to start then the 2010 Northern Rail Cup Final against Widnes. Relive the last 16-17 minutes of the game (unedited) as the Bulldogs came back from the jaws of defeat to bring back the trophy to Batley ...

Great idea. How far back do the videos go back?

BISSA have a library going back to the early 90's,some late 80's,upto today,we advertise sale of these, visit www.bissa.co.uk to access the list or pm me for full details anyone. All now on DVD.

Colin Bottomley...BISSA.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Is it expressly bulldogs moments or brlfc.

Id like to see an exert from the national league qualifier 2006 halton stadium v rams. First time televised on sky I believe (rugby league raw was good previous though)

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Really good idea this , really enjoyed it

IMG_0583.JPG

Where does the 120 years come from out of interest? The club was formed in 1880 which makes it 135 years by my reckoning.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Where does the 120 years come from out of interest? The club was formed in 1880 which makes it 135 years by my reckoning.

Psst look on the website BTJ

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Ah ok i get it now.

As you were, carry on.

BTW have you had a sneak peek at the community website yet, or do you still think its unnecessary Buford ?  ;)

BTW have you had a sneak peek at the community website yet, or do you still think its unnecessary Buford ? ;)

Cant say i have - id forgotten it was there until this thread, im sure people appreciate it though.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Cant say i have - id forgotten it was there until this thread, im sure people appreciate it though.

they sure do :-)

David, did l once see a stats section on your site, showing try scorers etc? l don;t appear to be able to find it now.

You are right of course, but unfortunately after Alex Brown re-joined us, I got the 2 Browns mixed up somewhere along the line, so I had to remove it :-(

I will be more careful next season...

You are right of course, but unfortunately after Alex Brown re-joined us, I got the 2 Browns mixed up somewhere along the line, so I had to remove it :-(

I will be more careful next season...

No prob. Just enjoying videos from previous matches!

Archived