League 1: Away to Rochdale Hornets 9th August

gogledd

We continue our tough run into the play offs with a season-defining game at Spotland.

Can Anthony Murray sure up enough players to get 17 lads out on the pitch that can last the 80-minutes?

Its going to be a cracker and according to the Hornets forum we are underdogs according to the bookies. Crusaders will need to play far, far better than we have done in the last two games but I'm confident that Murray will have our players ready and willing for a real-4pointer.

I'm not making any predictions - it's going to be that close!

IF we have enough fit players, then yes it should be close....fingers crossed we have 17 that at least aren't carrying knocks, tha'll be a good start :)

The fact that Rochdale have been a bit of a bogey team for us has me slightly on-edge...

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

well..... major disappointment Sunday :(

bombed chances, 3 disallowed tries, and a bad day at the office for our usually-dependable kicker....

I believe our guys played their socks off, and salute them for that :)

I said on another thread it would be close, 6 or less, and it was....

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

Great game, was nail biting stuff ...

Managed to keep the banter between fans entertaining (refrained from using the word friendly ;).. )   you've got some great passionate fans, just need the players to follow our lead and stop throwing punches :drinks: ...

Till next time

#StingEmHornets

http://twitter.com/vinnieclough

!!!!! ROCHDALE HORNETS !!!!!!

R

Archived