7 Aug: Super 8s - Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw
    • Warrington Wolves

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last weeks performance I can't see Wire troubling Leeds, not in the backs anyway. It'll be interesting to see who makes way for Sandow and how he influences the game.

After last weeks performance I can't see Wire troubling Leeds, not in the backs anyway. It'll be interesting to see who makes way for Sandow and how he influences the game.

Surely O'Brien must make way. Myler was good last week and is a far better player, but I suppose the challenge is would him and Sandow work together?

Surely O'Brien must make way. Myler was good last week and is a far better player, but I suppose the challenge is would him and Sandow work together?

I think you are right. It would be an interesting scenario over the course of the remaining season if Myler and Sandow's games naturally suit each other. Hopefully they do.

I think you are right. It would be an interesting scenario over the course of the remaining season if Myler and Sandow's games naturally suit each other. Hopefully they do.

which one is the play maker

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

which one is the play maker

Depends what you mean by playmaker. They can both pass, kick and have good running games. They both have plenty of assists to their name so they are both playmakers.

Where we are somewhat lacking is around direction and I'd like to see our hooker doing that more, Monaghan used to do it, Higham did in his absence, Clark isn't that player yet. 

That lack of direction at 9 is stinging us imho.

Depends what you mean by playmaker. They can both pass, kick and have good running games. They both have plenty of assists to their name so they are both playmakers.

Where we are somewhat lacking is around direction and I'd like to see our hooker doing that more, Monaghan used to do it, Higham did in his absence, Clark isn't that player yet. 

That lack of direction at 9 is stinging us imho.

I always think of the playmaker as not only good passer but also as been able to set up the plays and control the game  and keep the players playing to the game plan and not going off into frustration style plays if things start to go wrong.

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

I always think of the playmaker as not only good passer but also as been able to set up the plays and control the game  and keep the players playing to the game plan and not going off into frustration style plays if things start to go wrong.

I agree, but I don't think that has to be a 6 or 7, although it often is. A 1, 9 or 13 can be a great leader in terms of calling the sets.

IMHO Myler is decent at it despite the criticism he gets, and tbh he has had to play with substandard partners since Briers retired.

Decent game so far. Think with the amount of players out we will struggle towards the end.

Russell, Ormsby, Bridge, Atkins, westwood, Grix and Harrison is a substantial chunk of your first 13.

Archived