7 Aug: Super 8s - Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw
    • Warrington Wolves

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a stupid rule.

A knock on should be ruled as an attempt to catch the ball with your hands and you make contact with the ball and it then hits the ground.

I've backed Leeds -10 and I'm annoyed so it must be a shocking decision.

you cant conclusively prove ablett didnt touch it with his hand

so no try

indeed, this 'conclusive' thing just isnt being adhered to. Im ok with that, but go back to last years process instead of following the Aussies with this pointless 'improvement'.

Pretty embarrassed for the game here. After Hardaker screaming like a little ##### and refusing to play the ball until Child penalised us, we see that nonsense which would be pulled back for a knockon in any non-Sky game. And rightly, because it was a knockon.

Leeds are clearly bigger and stronger than us but I don't see why it's in the game's interests to give them every decision too. They produced two or three passes that were far further forward than the one that Child was so desperate to ping us for.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

you cant conclusively prove ablett didnt touch it with his hand

so no try

I'm not sure I agree with that, it seemed quite clear that the ball didn't touch his hands. That being said, for me I always thought if the ball hit the body above the waist it was a knock on, although Cummings said otherwise so I assume I'm wrong. Assuming it isn't a knock on off the body I don't really see the problem with it being a try.

I'm not sure I agree with that, it seemed quite clear that the ball didn't touch his hands. That being said, for me I always thought if the ball hit the body above the waist it was a knock on, although Cummings said otherwise so I assume I'm wrong. Assuming it isn't a knock on off the body I don't really see the problem with it being a try.

I think you may be in a minority, perhaps no greater than one, to deem that quite clear.

Any reason why Leeds can't be arsed to come back out for the second half?

Still, gives more time for the foul-mouthed #### in the South Stand to sing their hilarious song.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

The only knock on was by Evans

The video was conclusive

how many times have we watched something from one angle look ok and then another angle makes it look different? Loads. The angle that suggested Ablett didnt touch it was from the side, that wasnt 100% conclusive, which is what it HAS to be to overrule the ref.

Archived