7 Aug: Super 8s - Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw
    • Warrington Wolves

The only knock on was by Evans

The video was conclusive

No it wasn't. There was no conclusive evidence it didn't brush Abletts arm or hand. The ref didn't think it was a try either meaning he thought it did hit Abletts hand. The refs desicion should have stood.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it wasn't. There was no conclusive evidence it didn't brush Abletts arm or hand. The ref didn't think it was a try either meaning he thought it did hit Abletts hand. The refs desicion should have stood.

This 100%

Any reason why Leeds can't be arsed to come back out for the second half?

Still, gives more time for the foul-mouthed #### in the South Stand to sing their hilarious song.

around 23minutes before they returned. Arent there punishments for this?

It was conclusive. You found clearly see that Abletts hand didn't touch the ball

There are śo many cameras you can get a better view than the ref gets in one not perfect viewing

Young player injured, hence tge delay, i take back any criticism...

I take back the criticism for the delay. My view of the South Stand is unchanged.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It was conclusive. You found clearly see that Abletts hand didn't touch the ball

There are śo many cameras you can get a better view than the ref gets in one not perfect viewing

Only in your eyes apparently.

Any reason why Leeds can't be arsed to come back out for the second half?

Still, gives more time for the foul-mouthed #### in the South Stand to sing their hilarious song.

And yet you are being abusive too, stay classy Browny.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

And yet you are being abusive too, stay classy Browny.

There's a lot of vermin in there, what more can I say.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived