7 Aug: Super 8s - Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw
    • Warrington Wolves

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty embarrassed for the game here. After Hardaker screaming like a little ##### and refusing to play the ball until Child penalised us, we see that nonsense which would be pulled back for a knockon in any non-Sky game. And rightly, because it was a knockon.

Leeds are clearly bigger and stronger than us but I don't see why it's in the game's interests to give them every decision too. They produced two or three passes that were far further forward than the one that Child was so desperate to ping us for.

Translated as "ba, ba, ba. It's not fair, the big boys are picking on us. Ba, ba, ba." :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Reed got tore to shreds by an ageing Jamie Lyon last week,surely we can find someone better

Reed has been immense all season.

Lyon was a freak last week, Manly are in red hot form. The game was nothing to worry about.

After last week and tonight I cant see anyone stopping Leeds this year...wigan and hudds wont offer much more resistance

they will come up against much better defences than this, though Leeds have been excellent.

After last week and tonight I cant see anyone stopping Leeds this year...wigan and hudds wont offer much more resistance

They're the best team this year without question. It'll be interesting to see how the cup final affects them though. The physical and mental effort they'll put into that could slow them down a bit. Am I right in thinking that it's only Saints in 2006 and Wigan in 2013 who've been able to do the double since the final was moved to August?

They're certainly favourites on all fronts at present though.

Knock-on against Ablett? Surely we can check the screen in case it came off his chest.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just give the ###### try, they're desperate to so why upset the locals.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Wigan will offer a bit more than the sorry Wire team tonight.  Leeds often wilt under Wigan's aggressive game.  Wigan also trump Leeds in the 50:50 refs calls lottery.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

See i have a real issue with that Hardaker no try and the point about the elbow. The guy was brought down by the legs, he hit the ground and whilst he was lay on the ground Penny laid his hands on him. I didnt know that every tackle needs to have the elbows on the ground.

Dont we see players lay on their back and a hand being laid on them complete a tackle?

Archived