7 Aug: Super 8s - Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw
    • Warrington Wolves

You must be very disappointed. :P

He still managed to find Leeds ball, despjte the quintuple movement.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He still managed to find Leeds ball, despjte the quintuple movement.

Give it up. You are getting well and truly beaten, and not by the ref.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Give it up. You are getting well and truly beaten, and not by the ref.

Oh, and I wanted you to win as it would have suited us Wiganers. :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Made that Wigan v Shudds game last night seem like a belter.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Oh, and I wanted you to win as it would have suited us Wiganers. :rolleyes:

Well if it has ###### your shower off I can take some solace.

Another forward pass from Cuthbertson to Burrow, lapped up by Hemmings and co.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

49-10 with 2 minutes to go.  Sinfield will probably go for another one pointer just to be safe zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

My heart goes out to Sims and Penny, they worked their socks of. Too many key players out for Wire and the kids we have aren't quite there yet.

Well played Leeds, unstoppable.

Pretty embarrassed for the game here. After Hardaker screaming like a little ##### and refusing to play the ball until Child penalised us, we see that nonsense which would be pulled back for a knockon in any non-Sky game. And rightly, because it was a knockon.

Leeds are clearly bigger and stronger than us but I don't see why it's in the game's interests to give them every decision too. They produced two or three passes that were far further forward than the one that Child was so desperate to ping us for.

that Hardaker one was a ###### joke, you cant just stand there and tell the ref to give you a penalty, but then again the ref is mr child so i suppose anything is possible, he probably didn't want to be called a name again!

as for the ablett one, technically it wasn't a knock on, but, saying that i think it should have been, to me if a player makes an attempt to catch the ball then in effect, he has played at it and if the ball then hits him and goes forward it should be a knock on.. i don't make the rules though but it does seem a bit harsh, are we now going to see players not catching a difficult pass and just letting it hit them to gain an advantage?

My heart goes out to Sims and Penny, they worked their socks of. Too many key players out for Wire and the kids we have aren't quite there yet.

as per my earlier post, and at the risk of excuse making,

Russell, Bridge, Atkins, Ormsby, Grix, Harrison, Westwood, Laithewaite, Ben Evans being available makes that team much stronger.

Thats just where we are at the moment, its tough, we need to keep our head down, not panic and try and get back on it next week.

Tge great thing about Super 8's is that you play all your rivals, so we have games against Hudds and Cas.

That's more like it. It wasn't a conspiracy, it was a very good team beating a team with a few current personnel problems who also weren't on top form. Oh, and they were trying to bed in a new halfback with little preparation.

Leeds were very strong across all areas, and deserved to dominate. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

That's more like it. It wasn't a conspiracy, it was a very good team beating a team with a few current personnel problems who weren't on their best form. Oh, and they were trying to bed in a new halfback with little preparation.

Leeds were very strong across all areas, and deserved to dominate.

Nobody said it was a conspiracy. We were ###### and Leeds were far better than us. I didn't see the need to compound it by giving Leeds everything.

Ah yes, I'd almost forgoten you are more a Wigan hater than a Warrington supporter.

Nobody said it was a conspiracy. We were ###### and Leeds were far better than us. I didn't see the need to compound it by giving Leeds everything.

Okay, not a conspiracy... just the referee "giving Leeds everything".

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

i thought that at first, but then the overhead shot showed it clealy was OK.

dissapointing season for Warrington compared with recent seasons, but self-inflicted. As a neutral Wigan fan, i thought the ref was fair and even handed but maybe could have done a bit more to stop Leeds slowing the PTB.

no getting away from it though. Warr. were dire.

Not sure what you disallow Evans knocking the ball in to Abletts midriff for.

As for the Hardaker penalty, he only needed to stand their asking for it because the ref was ridiculously slow in blowing for an obvious penalty.

Overall, really good from leeds, Warrington remind me of leeds 2006, constantly looking like they had turned the corner before falling apart again.

On the ref, i dont have too much of an issue. Didnt think we got anything, but id rather Child refs games like tonight where he stays out of it versus the games where he is pedantic and wants to be centre of attention

the point about Hardaker is that it's not upto the player to determine what's a penalty and what isn't, thats why we have referees!

if you don't want those decisions going against you, don't give a player a slap for no reason. I don't see why, in that situation, Hardaker has a duty to make it easy for Philbin.

Archived