Hull FC make contract offer to Sika Manu.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/New-Zealand-star-Sika-Manu-Hull-FC-radar/story-27559793-detail/story.html

Might start thinking about buying a pass next year.

But then again....

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

are they having a contest with their neighbours to see who can have the most antipodeans in their squad before the merger :P

If we were, we need to stop binning them in the process!

Paea, Sa, Rankin out. Fanoa, Tuimavave, Pritchard in so far.

Palaeeasina and Michaels yet to sign a new deal either.

Talanoa and Minichiello left. So five signed on for next year so far. Probably have around 7-8 I reckon. About in line with the rest of the league.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Well said Wellsy.

Perhaps we should start making these pathetic "jokes" every time every club signs an NRL player. Would be even more boring than it is.

Merger mania is just a dream in the eyes of these teams who hate coming to the city of hull to get beaten time and time again. Also envy by a few poorly supported teams, particularly in terms of away support.

The City of Culture will continue to make its mark on the greatest game.

We desperately need a hooker. We have no back up, and Danny Houghton is not world class. He's brilliant in defence but in attack, he is slow.

If we get Manu, we'll have Pritchard, Ellis, Minichiello and Manu in the back row. We can't play 4 back rowers! We seem to love stacking up second rowers!

With due respect I have thought that Ellis was a poor buy ever since he failed to make his debut against Leeds.

What would Hull have achieved if he had played in most of the many games he has missed? And next year he is another year older and another leg injury more crocked.

Presume he is still in contract and hence the need to buy more cover. Must really be hurting the salary cap.

Well said Wellsy.

Perhaps we should start making these pathetic "jokes" every time every club signs an NRL player. Would be even more boring than it is.

Merger mania is just a dream in the eyes of these teams who hate coming to the city of hull to get beaten time and time again. Also envy by a few poorly supported teams, particularly in terms of away support.

The City of Culture will continue to make its mark on the greatest game.

Well done on reaching Wembley and beating Leigh form the Championship. This doesn't giye you licence to believe you are world beaters though

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Agreed westhuller - I'm a relatively new poster but am quick being put off. As a Rovers fan I'm drawn to the threads involving Hull & Rovers for some gossip, opinions and banter, but most now turn into a 'merger' argument from the same people - there's a dedicated thread for that tripe.

Will Sika Manu be coming to Hull then? Looks like its like-for-like with the giant south sea islanders at the KC next year. 

Agreed westhuller - I'm a relatively new poster but am quick being put off. As a Rovers fan I'm drawn to the threads involving Hull & Rovers for some gossip, opinions and banter, but most now turn into a 'merger' argument from the same people - there's a dedicated thread for that tripe.

Will Sika Manu be coming to Hull then? Looks like its like-for-like with the giant south sea islanders at the KC next year.

Hopefully we can get it across the line, he will only be 29 as well think he will rip it up next year with Pritchard.

Hopefully we can get it across the line, he will only be 29 as well think he will rip it up next year with Pritchard.

Sika Manu confirmed 3 year deal at FC together with the signing of Pritchard plus Minichello that's not a bad pack to have.

Back on topic...

Forward pack looks impressive! Ellis, Taylor, Watts, Pritchard, Manu, Minichiello, Westerman, possibly Palaeeasina, amongst Green, Bowden and other young forwards. No excuses for not setting the platform for the backs next season.

Some big backs in Talanoa and Fonua as well.

There now, wasn't that a waste of time typing all those posts... 42 posts removed.  I'd normally create a new thread for that many removals but it's getting very close to trolling now derailing threads repeatedly on the same subject.

Oh, and those complaining, why not hit the report button?  I only looked in this thread because it was reported but two days after the trolling started.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

There now, wasn't that a waste of time typing all those posts... 42 posts removed.  I'd normally create a new thread for that many removals but it's getting very close to trolling now derailing threads repeatedly on the same subject.

Oh, and those complaining, why not hit the report button?  I only looked in this thread because it was reported but two days after the trolling started.

apologies for my post_ I was at my wits end

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Archived